Valencia - Depor

Discussion in 'Comunidad Valenciana' started by Mar3k, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Mar3k

Mar3k Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Bermuda
    What a terrible match. Valencia played like crap. I think Ranieri should resign in the best interest of Valencia. Corradi is only good for reserver team. 2 goals in 17 matches says it all. The only good buy was Marco Di Vaio. Pablo and Mista on the bench .... :( :( :( :(

Watching Depor and Tristan, I remembered days when Tristan played with Makaay upfront. The was one of the best striking partnership in La Liga. They were scoring like 20 goals each a season.

2. El Che

El Che New Member

Aug 30, 2004
    Virginia
    Agree completely. I don't know how long the club can let this slide continue. There is a good chance Valencia will be out of the Chapions League spots as of tomorrow. Ranieri has to go. What's Bianchi up to?

3. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    I also agree. We're still in striking distance but the team is so inconsistant. They got out of the gate well, then slowed, then were the hottest team in Spain other than Barca, and are now back on the skids. Ranieri doesn't seem to know how to field a squad. Every week it's something new. He had the same problem at Chelsea once Abromavich bought the team. I'm starting to think Ranieri is a better fit for poor clubs who have a short bench. Either way he needs to go before the CL is out of our reach. Take care.

4. AndSomeAreAngels

Jun 7, 2003
    Brokelyn
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Tinkerman strikes again. He needs to stop listening to his mom for advice on lineups.