UVA Cavaliers Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by Tsunami, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. SCCL

SCCL Member

Oct 31, 2001
    YEAH! But holding my breath!

I'm glad UVA is getting some attention, cause they deserve it (you ever notice tho how they never get mentioned, they're just up there in the rankings but nobody talks about 'em?). However, it scares me to be up that far when all we've done is spank St. Joseph's so far. We have a very tough weekend ahead, UCLA Friday and USC Sunday. That will be a better judge of where we are!

3. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. SCCL

SCCL Member

Oct 31, 2001
    Maybe not the best weekend; however, when you consider they have three seniors and start a number of freshmen (again) it is to be expected this early in the season. This group has a ton of potential, and they'll come around as the season progresses. BTW - USC won the tournament, the only team not to have lost a game!

5. fanofall

fanofall New Member

Jul 12, 2001
    Quebec, Canada
    How is that upstart VCU doing this season? They have players from Canada and from Quebec.

6. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. SCCL

SCCL Member

Oct 31, 2001
    Hello Fanofall - You must mean Virginia Commonwealth? To be honest, I don't have a clue. But go to collegesoccer.com, choose "women" and then "all teams" and you should come to all the scores, including Virigina Commonwealth. Once you find VCU you then can click on their name, which will bring you to their schedule/scores, then click on their name once again to get to their home page.

8. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States