USWNT v North Korea Pre-Game

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by Bleacherbutt, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Bleacherbutt

Bleacherbutt New Member

May 1, 2001
    Rochester, NY
    This is the first international/world cup game that I have had the chance to attend.

Does US Soccer or any other vendors have a good selection of high quality US soccer gear at the game site? The PGA was in my city this year and brought an incredible traveling store. There must have been over 100 types of men's golf shirts. Does USSF do anything similar? Just wondering if I should bring a little extra cash. Thanks for any help anybody can offer.

I am so psyched.

2. katie14

katie14 Member

Apr 17, 2002
    Ohio
    I'll be at the game too and even though it is like 8 in the morning I am so excited. They have a pretty good selection of shirts to get from there. When I went to the men's game there over the summer they costs around $25-$35. I don't know if the prices will increase or not since it's the WC. Actually they will probably have even more of a selection since it is the world cup! Hope you have a great time at your first international game!

3. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    they <fifa & us soccer> have large booths set up at the south end of the stadium, one on each side as you enter the stadium. there are also smaller booths set up on the near the two south concession stands on the patio deck...prices range from like $20 to $40 from what i remember. lines will no doubt be long to get merchandise so be prepared to wait...

4. seanT

seanT Member

Feb 15, 2000
    Washington, DC
    Lots of FIFA WWC stuff.

Some US player shirts of the adidas endorsees.
    MacMillan seemed most visible.

No US stuff, no US Mia Hamm jersies, they are NIKE, so not sold at the venues.

Since, Coke, Budweiser, Adidas are official sponsors, they get the stadium rights.

RFK is usually Pepsi, it was Coke for the WWC.

5. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    If you don't mind waiting for your stuff and paying for shipping and handling you can either go to the USSF or FIFA site or here...

www.WorldCupStore.com

Great stuff, but this brotha is a broke ass ho!
    :mad: