Ustedes juegan juegos de videos?

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by JuanArango82, Oct 3, 2003.

1. JuanArango82

JuanArango82 New Member

Mar 22, 2003
    Guatire, Venezuela
    Its a Playstation 2 game. Its not on PC so you cannot edit it like Fifa and has little to no licenses with pretty good gameplay.

2. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It is coming out for PC, November in Europe, February here in the States, at least thats what I read.

3. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

yea you can still edit it in PS2, make team colors, team flags, and put the correct team names and players.

game play for this game is simply better than any fifa games

4. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Blow you out of the water....

[​IMG]

5. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    If I'm at the beach...

[​IMG]

6. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    Re: Re: Ustedes juegan juegos de videos?

gameplay
    thats what its all about

7. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thanks to that, I got Fifa 2003 for $9.99 in Walmart. I like football, but to pay $40 or $50 for a game is totally out of question for me. You are going to laugh at this, but till last week I was playing Fifa 98:D.

What I like the most about 2003 are the graphics, animation and the updated rosters. Now a custom tournament is available, and I love it. But game control is somehow inferior to 98(!!!!!???). How is it possible, because in 98 the trick moves were assigned to certain keys, now in 2003 you press shift and let the computer decide what is better for the play. Another thing that I do not like are the lapses in Artificial Intelligence. If you get those weaknesses it is pretty easy to score, and they keep being stupid in offense too. And the comments are even more boring than in 98!!!!!I guess I'll have to try a modem league.

Stadiums are awesome!!!! Music is ok, at least you have different tunes.

8. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    Wouldn't you rather play video games on a big tv screen rather than using your keyboard and your 15' computer screen?

9. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Playstation or X-box?

Well, yes. Only problem, I do not have Playstation or Xbox. Furthermore I do not feel like paying $200+$50+++++ to play soccer. Must be great, but right now I have other priorities for my money.
    When I have kids I'll be happy to play Fifa 2014 or whatever with them in Play-X-boxstation or whatever system is the leading one then. And I'll tell them stories about Atari, Intellevision, LPs, 5 1/4 inches floppies, 10 MB hard drives, monochromatic screens, etc., that they didn't get to know.

10. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    I own a PlayXBoxstation 2.

11. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    you own the two?
    or what is that?

oh yea, and 98 was pretty cool...

12. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    Anyone ever play International Superstar Soccer? I never did but i heard it was awesome.

13. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I did, and it was, back in 98, it blew FIFA 98 out of the water. They had some arcade stuff on it tho...but overall really cool...

14. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    Which system was it hot for? Super Nintendo?

15. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    Fifa International Soccer for Sega Genesis was pretty fun. When the players scored and went to celebrate their goals it looked like they were taking a piss and when you were about to get carded you could run away from the ref and he would chase you until you stopped for him to give the card to ya.

16. Rigth Now, the best soccer game is Winning Eleven 7 for PS2.

It doesn't have all the real names, (just the teams sponsored by UMBRO) but the game play is the best. A lot faster and a lot more real than all the FIFA's game i have played.

17. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    winning eleven 7/ pro evolution 3

i plan on getting it in february when it comes out

18. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yup, it was super, I played a lot with my friend who had a Super, sadly I didn't.

it had "Gol Fantasma," haha that was funny, it was tricky but you could score from a set piece and not see the ball till it was in the back of the net.

19. rauld10

rauld10 Member

Dec 7, 2000
    Sarasota, FL
    I just ordered the PC version of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (Winning Eleven 7) from the U.K. It comes out, November 3. It costs $53.

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10&mid=322272

I'll also buy Fifa 2004, I've played ever FIFA game since FIFA international soccer (FIFA 95). 98's still my favorite because it has 190+ national teams, the game play was the most realistic for a FIFA game and the soundtrack ruled (Blur, and Crystal Method).

20. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    Yah, I remember 98 like it came out yesterday. It had everything it was the $hit.

21. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yea man 98 was tight, it even had my fav national team, Bolivia fur reel

what about David Beckhams soccer game for ps1, that game was pretty cool too. dont forget that soccer game for nintendo, i think its call World Cup, it would be like 3 on 3 and when u did a bicycle kick it would do their special moves and $hiz.

22. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    The Beckham game is nize too. A game finally gets some good commentary..replays are nize, moves are nize, graphics suck, but its just an overall fun game.

[english accent]ohh its hit the crossbar![/english accent]

23. Saltenya94

Saltenya94 Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    DC United
    anyone remember SNK arcades?

-----AtNacional----said-------------------------------------
    Fifa International Soccer for Sega Genesis was pretty fun. When the players scored and went to celebrate their goals it looked like they were taking a piss and when you were about to get carded you could run away from the ref and he would chase you until you stopped for him to give the card to ya.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Ahhhh yes those were the days.... Sega Genesis and the First FIFA, at its time it was miles away from any other home video soccer game...... nothing was even close....

It wasn't till Playstation2, that all games in general, rivaled or even 'surpassed' the stuff you saw in arcades....

speaking of arcades i remember SNK (sp?) - NeoGeo .it had those 3-in-1 or 4-in-1 Arcade systems where you could put your quarters in, and choose btw either a baseball game, a gun totting' shoot-up-em game, a Street-figther knock off game, and a Airplane bombing campaign kind of game.... i played them all from time to time..it had good graphics and gameplay wasn't bad..... and then....

they replaced the airplane one w/a SOCCER GAME!!!!!

I was in ecstasy, I was like, "rockin' i guess i'll play Brazil or something" (((you know they'd only give u 12 National Teams to choose from))) BUT to my surpise they had ALL the southamerican teams... why there was even a Bolivian team, I must have'd pee my pants.

Of course it was funny cause all the bolivain guys looked like Marco Antonio Etcheverrys, even the goalie... i use to play it in Ballston Commons all the time, man i miss those days.

24. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Awesome, those arcade games are fun, I found one at a truck stop that was a "free-kick" game, I musta played it for a good half hour, it had the system FIFA 2003 introduced as new, this arcade was like from 98. Anyway it was fun, and while you kicked, if you got the ball to spin just right, it would go thru several rings that gave you different amounts of points, man on one kick, I got the ball thru all the rings, it was great! haha. Theres a spot kick game at thefa.com, its pretty fun.