USA WCQ Highlights

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by ZeekLTK, Jul 6, 2005.

1. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I'm putting this together with the files I've downloaded from bittorrent off this site. I'm about half way done but I was just wondering if anyone wants to check it out and give me some feedback. It goes up to the 2nd Panama game in the semifinals for now and it's missing the 2nd Grenada game (because that game won't load in the editor for some reason) and both El Salvador games (because for some reason I decided I didn't want to download them when they came out and now they aren't avaliable any more), but it does have the 1st Grenada game, the 1st Jamaica game, and both Panama games. I'll be adding the 2nd Jamaican game along with all the hex games eventually.

Anyways, here it is, let me know what you think (the file size is just under 50 MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=25MCCXJF

2. Zathras

Zathras Member

Jun 16, 2003
    Minneapolis
    Sweet! I spotted myself twice!

I am sure someone will be willing to reseed the El Salvador games, and you could get the 2nd Grenada game goals from the 110 Goals video. It'd be cool to have a compilation of the entire semi-final round and then do one for the final round as well.