USA vs. MEXICO U20

Discussion in 'Atlanta Chapter' started by don't_tread_011, Nov 27, 2010.

1. don't_tread_011

Feb 5, 2009
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey everyone,

This is in regards to the ticketing process for the USA/Mexico U-20 match in Kennesaw. Last time with the women's match vs. China I had everyone PayPal me the money and then I purchased a block of tickets to hand out at the game. I've simplified the process here by setting up a Promo Code so that we may get a group discount, but you may order at your leisure. The Atlanta Beat have blocked off a section for us, so it doesn't really matter where in the section your ticket is. This way we'll be able to sit as a group, but you don't have to worry about PayPaling me money or picking up your ticket from me before the match.

HOW TO ORDER TICKETS:

So what you need to do, is go to this website to order: https://tickets.theatlantabeat.com/Online/login.asp

Create an account or log in if you already have one.

Click the USA vs. Mexico "BUY" button.

In the right hand of the screen, enter the Promo Code "AOATL". This will take you to the discounted supporters section where we will sit. Select your seats (location and quantity) from the available choices.

Add them to the order and proceed to check out where you may either print the tickets at home or pick them up from will call.

OK, once you've done that, please shoot me an email saying how many you ordered. This way I can keep tabs on how many we've got in total. If you've got an questions, feel free to ask! If you have banners you would like to display or drums you wish to bring, let me know and this should be no problem at all. Anything else you might need, just shoot me an email.

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing you at the match!
    Andrew Wagner
    AO Atlanta

2. Garrettt

Garrettt Member

Jun 30, 2003
    Canton, GA
    Thanks for the info. I went to the game and had a good time with the gang there.