USA to host tournament from May 22nd-25th?

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Canadian_Supporter, Jan 27, 2010.

1. tavo2311

tavo2311 Member

Mar 25, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was at Philly for the Gold Cup qtrs this summer. First time seeing the Linc. Its kind of a haul for me but I would make sure to be there!

2. Canadian_Supporter

Staff Member

Dec 20, 1999
    Prostějov, CR
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  3. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Where is this being held? I would love to see Czech play. I rarely get to see my home country play

4. Bradley's Glare

Jul 31, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Preston North End FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://fotbal.idnes.cz/cesky-fotbal...fot_reprez.asp?c=A100209_121010_fot_reprez_mn

heres the translation

Czech football needs a good result, says Taborsky the duel in Scotland
    text size: 9 February 2010 12:10
    How to proceed to the nomination of Czech football team for the March preliminary match in Scotland. Coach Michal Bilek says he wants to have the strongest team, but the same breath adds that it still is time for testing.
    Photo: Czech footballers televizeČeští last entered in November against Azerbaijan and it turned out miserably.

The Czech Republic fighting skills to participate in the European Championship in 2012 will enter the beginning of September.

In the meantime Bílek team scheduled four preliminary matches: 3 March in Glasgow Scotland, 22 and 25 May at the tournament in the U.S. with domestic representation and Turkey, 11 August Olomouc with Morocco.

"In the case of Scotland must not be repeated similar nomination in November as the tournament in the Emirates," points Internationals Jan Fiala.

Another former representative Vladimir Taborsky agree.

"In the beginning of the qualifications while remaining half of the year, but I contend that the time for such experiments, like the Emirates, he is not. So I would see a much stronger nomination, called I experienced and good players and they'd added more than four football players, with whom can count on the national team in the future, "says Taborsky.

In short, try, yes, but not as spontaneous as in the Emirates! Then both internationals agree.

Goalkeeper Cech, Zdenek defenders Pospěch with Kadlec, Plasil with midfielders Rosicky - these are random names, which, according to Fiala and Táborského in nomination to Scotland should experience.

"When building a new team for the next qualification, the certificate was these players should not miss at that," believes Taborsky. "Even in the preparatory games did a bunch of forms. So it is a pity that he can not hurt to Scotland Baros.

"In addition, although it is said that in preparing the results are not as important to Czech football is in a situation where a good result needed. And do it in Scotland, the team's confidence rose in any event," says Taborsky.

In the past, sufficiently proven by the representatives of the match in Scotland also nominated Fiala.

"Maybe I should just apologize goalkeeper Cech, who is in the national team really unique position. But otherwise I would not give relief to anyone. However, I think such Tomas Rosickému the game in Scotland because of its previous long outage certainly throw," said Fiala.

With new players and those of the national team yet very known, would save Fiala.

"Give a chance to two to three footballers in a completely sufficient," says former representative