Usa T-shirt For Order

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Victory, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Victory

Victory Member

Sep 20, 2000
    RFK LOT 8
    A group of unaffiliated, unnamed US Supporters have designed T-Shirts. This is the same group that designed the scarf that was previously posted.

THE SHIRTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED AND WILL ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THE NOVEMBER 17, 2002 US v. ES MATCH.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE DESIGN:

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=usmntfan@yahoo.com&F=ultra1

THE PRICE IS ONLY $15.00. It is available in l, xl, xxl, and xxxl. The shirt is a beefy Hanes T (premium shirt quality).

There are a limited amount of shirts available before the 17th. If you have emailed me I have your order reserved. After supplies run out I will accept pre-orders for more shirts.

The $15.00 price does not include shipping. Please add $2.50 if you want the shirt shipped to you.

PAYMENT: I would really prefer that payment be made via paypal to usmntfan@yahoo.com

If you back channel me we might be able to arrange for a cash payment at the game.

PICKUP – will be at the game on the 17th, more details to follow.

PLEASE ORDER ASAP BEFORE THE LIMITED SUPPLY RUNS OUT.

THIS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT EFFORT AND THE 15.00 ACTUALLY REPRESENTS A SMALL LOSS TO MYSELF. IF FUTURE ORDER REACH SUFFICIENT NUMBER TO REDUCE THE COST THEN THOSE SAVING WILL BE PASSED ON TO YOU.

2. RomaDcUnitedSaoPaulo

Sep 22, 2002
    i hate MetroScum
    will you be selling any extras at the game?

3. Victory

Victory Member

Sep 20, 2000
    RFK LOT 8
    Maybe if there are any left. You can guarantee having a shirt if you paypal the money over before the game.