USA supporter's club in Birmingham, AL

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by nicodemus, Oct 15, 2002.

1. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In an attempt to keep the passion from the World Cup going strong, some friends and I have decided to start a supporter's club in town. We had good crowds out for the World Cup at two different venues:

1) Liquid 360 in Mountain Brook
    2) Sabor Latino in Homewood (on Greensprings near Autozone)

Liquid 360 is more of a coffee shop and isn't the best atmosphere to watch a game in.

Sabor Latino is the preferred venue because it is huge, the food is good (and cheap), they have a ton of TVs, smoking and non-smoking sections, good beer and margaritas. The people that own it are Peruvian (eventhough they call it a Mexican Restaurant) and they pull for the USA :D. They love soccer and don't care if we stay for whole games, as a matter of fact, I think they kind of like it eventhough we make a ton of noise and other customers look at us like we are nuts.

For the El Salvador game, we are going to congregate at Sabor Latino to watch.

If you are interested in joining up with us, please drop us a line at usabham@yahoo.com or PM me.

2. Luis Chavez

Luis Chavez Red Card

Jul 11, 2001
    burke, va
    Sweet awesome i hope you get alot of supporters and hopefully a team in MLS. I support you 100%percent. Hopefully you will be able to attend USA GAMES IN DC and help supprt are team USA.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH LETS GO USA
    UUUUSSSAAAAAA, UUUUUSAAAA
    LETS GO USA