[USA/Canada] EPL TV Schedule for NEXT SEASON

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by kstuart, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Katmanbcp

Katmanbcp New Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kstuart, I apologize for not having an encyclopedic knowledge of all the Big Soccer forums like you do. What would we do without you?

I'll assume what you say is true. Setanta left that deal holding the baby while FSC got stuck with the bathwater. Whoever struck this deal for FSC should be fired for their piss poor negotiation skills.

That is, like I said, unless FSC walked off with bags of money for allowing Setanta to pick up all the big ties.

2. rednow.red4ever

Mar 30, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If FSC walked away without truck loads of dough then they should not be in business because that would be a horrible business plan.....

3. GutBomb

GutBomb Red Card

Aug 28, 2003
    Outside Boston
    there are plenty of derby matches held in the evening. it happens all the time. arsenal tottenham this year in the carling cup. carling cup yeah, still a derby, and still in the evening. one of the most heated derbies at that.

every game is a security concern. moneymaking is MUCH more important to the premier league than security. it just is. so they hold the matches that will get the highest advertising dollars at a time when they can be aired at prime slots in both england (12:45PM) and china (late evening).

don't be an idiot.

4. kstuart

kstuart Member

Jul 13, 1999
    Northern California
    There's no cause to be sarcastic.

You've only been here for a few weeks.

This was discussed endlessly in this same forum, particularly when Setanta first started airing EPL matches this past fall...