USA-Barbados Watching

Discussion in 'Eads Brigade' started by HardHatMike, Jun 14, 2008.

1. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!

Traktor Nebraska
    Aug 31, 2005
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi guys. A couple of Crew fans will be passing back through STL on our way home from today's match with KC and we were wondering where we might stop and catch tomorrow's USA game with some of y'all in St. Louis. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

HHMike
    VP- Crew Union

2. Adiaga_2

Adiaga_2 Member

St. Louis City SC
    Aug 30, 2007
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really hope some of us here are up for that, but I know it might be tough because of Father's Day... it's why I can't do it myself.

If nothing else, one of us should be able to recommend a good venue to watch the game. Is there any particular part of the city you'll be travelling through or an area that you are familiar with?

3. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!

Traktor Nebraska
    Aug 31, 2005
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We'll be passing through on the north side of town on our way home. That's about as much as I can give you. I'm not familiar with StL at all.

4. PopsKrock

PopsKrock New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Belleville
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You guys are probably coming through on Interstate 70 or 270, right. If you take 70, you could get off in downtown, and check out the Dubliner on Washington. I'm sure about anything around 270 though. I don't know if anyone can make it. Give us a sooner heads up and we could set something better up.

5. Adiaga_2

Adiaga_2 Member

St. Louis City SC
    Aug 30, 2007
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not too familiar with the north side, but like PopsKrock mentioned, if you can head toward downtown (I-70 will take you straight there) just head west on Washington (away from the Arch) and you should be able to find a bar/restaurant/pub that's showing the game.