US vs Scotland

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by Kami1614, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Kami1614

Kami1614 New Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Texas
    I was unable to watch the game because of work, I'm very upset. I was wondering if anyone could send me a copy I will pay.

2. Kelly_B_23

Kelly_B_23 New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Indiana
    hey likewise with the copy of the game, i went to it and forgot to record it, it was hot as hell there, i swear it was like 100+, it was a great game!! so sad about brandi's mom though i dont even know why she was playing =(. i did get to meet a bunch of them though!!......i met Bri, Thori, Tiffany R, MAC!!!!!!, Kate(again), Kelly(again), MIA!!( and i thought i didnt like the way she treated her fans, but she was sooooooooo nice!!!!!), Hucles, and thats all i met but damn they were right in front of me when they were gettin on the bus i was right up there hehe fun fun. but anyways...if anyone has a copy of it id love to have one!!!!! =) thanks!
    kels

3. foudy724

foudy724 New Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Hartford, Connecticut
    Mia tends to be nicer after good games, what did she do that was so kind?

4. Kelly_B_23

Kelly_B_23 New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Indiana
    Just her attitude and kindness when she was talking to me and others while signing autos. She was just very nice! Shes back in the top 4 players on my list of faves =) hehe

5. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    And where did you get this "image" that Mia treats fans like crap?

6. Kelly_B_23

Kelly_B_23 New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Indiana
    HAHA ANNA convienced me !!! plus she never signed at any of the other games ive been too, i knew she was nice all along but i just had to wait until i got to meet her =).

7. Kelly_B_23

Kelly_B_23 New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Indiana
    and btw i never said she treated them like crap! lol

8. miaflfan

miaflfan New Member

Feb 28, 2000
    Orlando, FL
    need tape!

I just got back from a week of travels. I purposely didn't come here to find out the results. I didn't read any US Soccer emails. I wanted to watch the taped game. Only problem, the friggin VCR didn't record! I now read the highlights and seem to have missed one of Mia's greatest games!

Can anyone get me a copy? Fear? You out there brother? Have money, need tape! Please!

9. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    What...the economic downturn hasn't shut down Veritas yet?

Yeah I'll hook you up brotha!!

Mia got a hattrick baby!!!!

In fact I'm recording this match for someone else right now.

10. miaflfan

miaflfan New Member

Feb 28, 2000
    Orlando, FL
    you da' man!

I have my own version of Eminem's "Without Me" that I sing to myself when I'm in my happy place!

"Guess who's back....back again.....Mia's back, tell a friend, guess who's back...."

Man have I missed the old Mia!

As far as VRTS goes, life was a bit different for me when the stock was at $165/share. (hence the bidding frenzy for the WNT package I won a couple years ago!). Now that the stock is at $17, I'm happy to still have a job and a company that hasn't gone the dot com bomb route!

11. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    PM me your address dude and I'll hook you up although it probably won't be for another week or so. I'm a bit behind in my copying duties and I take off next Thursday for the All-Star game in Portland.

12. Millie16

Millie16 New Member

Aug 6, 1999
    Oklahoma
    You know what is so funny?? Yesterday me and my teammates (I manage a Div. I Women's Basketball Team) went to our school's soccer match here in Missouri.. And one of the girls on the basketball team is from Scotland.. So we were discussing some soccer as we watched the games.. Just how different it is between the US women's teams and every other countries women's team... BTW they pronounce header like "heeder", and instead of saying she headed the ball, they say, "She heedered the ball." Anyway, she's friends with Julie Fleeting.. She played basketball with her on the Scotland U-19 team.. So I just let her know that the US KILLED Scotland in Columbus a few days ago.. lol.. She got so mad.. She was like, "it wasn't that bad was it? What was the score??" And I just laughed and said, "Naw it wasn't bad at all, just 8-2.. And 2 of our players had hat tricks.. We lit ya'll up!!" She was so mad!! :)