US Club Regionals

Discussion in 'Girls Youth Soccer' started by Toxoman, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Toxoman

Toxoman New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    Internationals take the U12 championship! Good showing for Region 2!

2. Westmeister

Westmeister New Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Arsenal from SoCal won the GU-13. 1-0 over Diablo Valley from North Cal

3. Toxoman

Toxoman New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    Sounds like some close Finals (U12s were 3-2 after Internationals were down 2-0....)

4. Westmeister

Westmeister New Member

Jul 21, 2006
    My dd's team watched the Arsenal/Diablo game this morning and she said the goal scored was an own goal from a header. The Diablo girl was in tears after it happened, which I can understand.

5. Toxoman

Toxoman New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    Ouch! That is rough to have to deal with in a regular game -- let alone a final!

6. MM123

MM123 New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    NC
    Ugh. I trust that the fields at Beeson Park are on the small side for BU13 super group, then? Too bad the original schedule didn't hold...the boys would be playing at Bryan Park too!

7. Proud Mama

Proud Mama New Member

May 9, 2006
    OC
    With the olders at Bryan Park the same time as Score at the Shore, were there many college scouts in attendance? Score at the Shore stated there was going to be around 200+ for the older girls and around 100+ for the boys. If you had an older girl playing, did you see many college scouts, and if so, which ones were there? I wanted to pass on to our boys team as I assume the same top colleges scouting girls there would be the same top colleges for boys. Thanks.