Us-19 [r]

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by Pearce3Whalen7, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Pearce3Whalen7

Pearce3Whalen7 New Member

The future of the US WNT and the WUSA has won their first World Cup today...1-0 in double OT

2. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    The future of USWNT won by the hair on their chinny cxhin chin. It was as close as close could be.

3. BrandiC63

BrandiC63 New Member

Apr 8, 2000
    Piscataway, NJ
    Yea but the way the USA played didnt seem like their normal game.

4. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    Cause our D shut you down.

5. BrandiC63

BrandiC63 New Member

Apr 8, 2000
    Piscataway, NJ
    I saw it overall in general. If we were playing, Germany, Australia, Chinese Taipei it wouldnt have mattered...the team just wasnt themselves.

6. ringster

ringster New Member

Jun 5, 2001
    Quebec, Canada
    Is it me or you guys always have to point the fact that either when the US lose or win a close game its because they weren't themselves. Well that is pretty pathetic. The reason why it was a close game was because BOTH teams played ausome and not because the US wasn't themselves as you would say.

7. I agree with the last poster. It was an absolutely wonderful game up until our opponent's defensive breakdown in the last few seconds. Nice job, Canada, you gave us a very, very good scare.

And nice hairdo, Erin McLeod.

8. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    Mhmm. And I'd also like to ention that the US has been preparing for this for how long? Past couple of years? We started a couple weeks ago.

9. BrandiC63

BrandiC63 New Member

Apr 8, 2000
    Piscataway, NJ
    Uh I know it was a close game and there is no way I'm making any excuses at all, I was simply stating that I thought team USA wasnt their normal selves when they were playing. I dont care if they won lost or it was close, whatever...They didnt look the same to me. Damn, you didnt have to bite my head off.

10. SoccerUSA1

SoccerUSA1 New Member

Jul 25, 2002
    Bradenton, Florida

it is true though, that the US is expected to win all the time. and if they dont it is because they arnt playing to their full potential. it is not because the other teams dont play their best or totally suck, i mean canada played an awesome game. but the USA is so far ahead of everyone else in womens soccer because of the fact that the US has the most money and things like title 9 etc. that give women more chances, better coaches etc. im not in anyway dissin any of the other countries, but with the money the US has that they can spend on womens national teams etc. it is gonna b hard for other teams to beat us.

11. Dianawnt8

Dianawnt8 New Member

Jan 4, 2000
    its okay Mel, i'll put it back together.

why are canadians always looking for trouble?

12. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    *looks around*

13. flix

flix New Member

May 22, 2001
    best kept secret
    Don't rest on your laurels USA. Here comes the rest of the world.

14. ringster

ringster New Member

Jun 5, 2001
    Quebec, Canada
    Your darn right about that flix.

15. SoccerUSA1

SoccerUSA1 New Member

Jul 25, 2002
    Bradenton, Florida

well where has the rest of the world been????