Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by _VII_, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Those are red pulse SG...

2. eto'o 1987

eto'o 1987 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Manchester
    I think the blue tongue on them Beckham Pulse 2's looks shitt, if it was blue like the other it wud be good!

How about turquoise blue pulses with royal blue secondry colour???? suggestions?

3. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  4. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  5. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  6. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    all those pictures were in another thread what was the point of doing that?

7. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    yeah, this is the 05 beckham pulse thread, not the new nike boots thread.... can u read?

8. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i could read and i want u to answer urself. it says Pules and not Pulses. And it also says all new boot info goes here , so i put it here. plus ur nobody and i dont care what u have to say. its also funny how the guy who made this thread mentioned mostly NIKE on the first post and nothing important about ADIDAS or Beckhams pulses and hes the one who made the thread.

9. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Show me the thread. A lot of people havent seen those pics and i dont think any of them will go through a bunch of threads looking for them. And if u dont like it too bad. Everybody in this forum is always posting up stupid stuff and they do it repeatedly and nobody says sh1t so screw u.

10. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    man grow up..your comebacks are lame and you freak out on everybody...its a new thread that somebody just started and you were the last one to post in it you freakin moron so dont play that stuff man...you thought you could post someobody elses pics and get credit for it.... douche bag

11. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Y would i want credit? Whats credit gonna get me? Ur comeback of saying.....ur comebacks r lame.......r lame. im not trying to use ur lame ******** but its just the truth. I dont think my comebacks r lame.because i havent used any. Now in that thread that ur talking about i dont remember seeing those pictures. and every single picture thats posted here is copied from somewhere else. and if u dont like whats going on the too damn bad. what r u gonna do about it? absolutely nothing! :mad:

12. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    dude chill out, ur making a big deal out of nothing

13. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    U GUYS R THE ONES THAT STARTING SAYING SH1T. IF U DONT LIKE MY POST THEN TOO BAD. DONT SAY ANYTHING. DONT TRY AND SPEAK FOR EVERY MEMBER OF BS. LET THE MODERATORS HANDLE THINGS. IM JUST STICKING UP FOR MYSELF. HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF U POSTED UR OPINION OR SOMETHING U THOUGHT WAS INTERESTING AND WANTED OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SEEN IT TO SEE IT AND THEN SOMEBODY STARTS TELLING U THAT UR POST WAS STUPID OR DUMB OR HAS NO POINT?

14. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    no one said ur post was stupide or dumb or had no point, i simply pointed out it was in the wrong thread. i am not saying "sh1t" about u. i am not speaking for every member of bs. now, thank you for the pictures, i had not seen them before, but next time please start a new thread. I apologize completely for anything that i said that offended you. now, can we please go back to discussing these new beckham pulses?

15. achyx

achyx New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    UK
    th12 i think this thread regards all new boot info. but i havent seen these pics b4 so thanks turicato

16. tysagk17

tysagk17 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Georgia
    i havent seen the pics b4 either.
    props to turicato for them.

17. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Comon now, let's be a bit less instigative.

I haven't seen the new boots in close up either, so itz a good find and interesting!

Those vapor color looks like that of the bronze mecurial R9 Nike made like 4 years ago.

18. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Did Becks wear the white pulses for Madrid at the weekend? Didn't get a gd look (missed most of game, didn't even see goal), but they looked white against his socks (could usually spot the silver wid the england home socks).???

19. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I haven't seen the pics either so leave him alone.

20. mini_2004

mini_2004 New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    UK
    Those red/white nike legends are so nice, i love the look. I will probably get some when they come out

21. dex1

dex1 New Member

Mar 27, 2004
    England, Coventry.
    no beckham didnt but y does it matter people keep sticking there noses up his ass.
    no one like a brown nose

22. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The Black air Legends (Nike Tiempo Serie) look awesome.

23. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I gotta say, i'm not into the blue pulses all that much. However, I have seen the silver/red f50 a3, and those look mighty fine, does anyone have any release dates on those yet? On ebay, it looks like the next f50 models are already out. Not too keen on those either.

...and that's my 2 cents...

24. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    NE1 notice Becks wore those limited ed. 723 Pulse dealys for Champs League against Roma? Mebe the marketing wasn't going too well and they need a greater push!
    NE1 find pics?

Also still not convinced at the 2ndgen White/Royal pulses being to go wid Real's 3rd kit they'll never wear, especially as the 1st preds wid non-red tongue, seems kinda tenious that it's for that strip...