Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (part 2)

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by rgrayson, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Finally y'all kids are getting the point, you buy boots if and only if they'll look good AND MATCH the kit you play in, not 'coz they look good with the Liverpool/Real strip or whatever or play well or are priced competitively.

Thank the Foo

2. belfrageisapimp02

belfrageisapimp02 New Member

Feb 22, 2004
    and this is the same company that produced the copa?

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have to admit i do like coloured boots. But i think with the new F50+ Adidas have spoilt a popular boot and design. I think the new features and design are way over the top. The boot looks too 'busy' especially the white ones. I think you can just about get away with the blue/black ones because unless you look close you cant pick out the design. I love the look of the current F50 they are plain but powerful. You dont need all these fancy designs to have a good boot. I know i maybe bias but the vapor is just a simple boot. I know its coloured and everything but there arent any mad patterns or anything on the boot to spoil it. Another boot i think adidas have trashed is the Predator. I used to LOVE preds. I had every pair. And its only since they have brought out the pulses i've stopped wearing them. At the end of the day. Boots are for playing football in. Leave all the fancy designs for trainers in my opinion.

appleCORR

4. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Re: Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (

Could always be someone from Shoebacca. If it's not I apoligise for hinting that it might be them but I don't think it's uncommon for the seller to jack up the price a bit so they get more money.

I kind of agree with you about the F50+ design appleCORR. I find the blue ones to be the worst when you look close up. The gold/white ones look the best along with the silver/red ones. I just love the simple look of my silver/black ones.

Anyway, next season I'm going for some miadidas boots. Mainly black but the bit that goes round underneath the foot will be silver.

5. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Wow, I replied to phieniacs page, and sumhow all these other posts got in before my post! Hadn't even seen the fiddy+ when I ranted on.

Errm, O.k,,,, if u like adidas.

Wudn't surprise me if next they do a Becks boot on Missy Elliott's "Respect ME" line, wid an old-skool diamond-encrusted adidas logo on the Chelsea blue tongues.......

Mebe I shud copywrite that idea....

6. TheFan16

TheFan16 New Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Massachusetts

Now introducing Spider Man's soccer cleats...

7. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Yeah that would be hot! :D

8. Phil_Stangl

Phil_Stangl New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    Austria
    Does anybody know when the "Spiderman" F50+ will be released.
    I don't know why, but I like these boots.

9. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    any info on the new black/red and new silver predators? Thanks!

10. nicodinho

nicodinho New Member

Feb 19, 2004
    dallas,tx
    i want to know about the silver preds

11. ruudvan10

ruudvan10 New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    PA
    Re: Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (

how many colors can they have, especially when Zidane has red and black already and there is already a silver colorway....am I stupid or is adidas crazy??

12. T90keeper

T90keeper New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    upstate NY
    the silver ones they talk about are an all chrome/silver typoe model.... they can be found on ebay frequently... as for the black/red i am lost ....but i look forward to see ing them

13. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    The blue is the same story as the silver can be seen on Ebay. What can be different about these new Black and red and white?Zizou logo or something? Can they really do anything different?

14. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

is the chrome that new grayish one that's everywhere? Too bad, i was hoping for an all chrome not so much gray, but shiny silver. I'm like a lil kid, anything shiny... As far as the black/red, at least we're all lost on that one. I can't imagine the black ones. They are classic, hope they don't change 'em too much.

15. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
  16. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    where do you see a white tongue?

17. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    adidas is going to come out with an all black predator in the late spring early summer in addation to these colors is what i was told today form a friend that runs a soccer store i shop at, from what I was told the new color combo models like the chrome and the blue will only be out for a limited time so i guess get them while they last

18. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004

man im excited to hear this. This weekend im going to try on the pred, f50 and vapor to see which i like best. if its close having the predator in all black gives it a big push

19. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
  20. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    thats probably just a proto type

21. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I hope not, they look sooooooooooooooooooooo much better with the white tongue. I was thinking of buying the A3 for casual wear if they had the white tongue.

22. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    that'd be one ugly casual shoe

23. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    I thought the Silver Pulse a3 would look good for casual wear so I bought them, but they were horrible looking! So I sold them~ I think the F50 white/blue a3 ones are much better for casual wear.

24. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Really, i've been trying to find those silver pusle a3, and have had no luck, but since you said that, maybe i'll reconsider. I do own the silver/blue f50 a3 as well as the silver/red ones from germany. I've never seen the colorway here in the states. Just got them yesterday. People always comment on my silver/blue f50s asking me if they're moon boots. yadda yadda yadda.