Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (part 2)

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by rgrayson, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Re: Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here

Love these:

[​IMG]

It seemes that these 'sample' boots are always 3-4 sizes small :-\

2. designez1

designez1 Member

Nov 19, 2003
    New York
    Legend mesh tongue?

They look sharp...but it looks like they have a MESH tongue! That's horrible when it gets wet. Prepare for trench foot :)

3. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Re: Legend mesh tongue?

Not to worry if they get wet or not sometimes it happens anyway, your socks get ringing through, but then again it's not like you're at war and have to wear them 14 days in a row, it's only 90minutes.

I love these boots may sell all me other pairs and replace them with 2 pairs of these.

4. Super Franki Lampard

May 9, 2004
    Surrey
    Re: Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here

has any one seen these b4

5. OWkEaNe

OWkEaNe New Member

Sep 18, 2004
    NY

they cost 70 dollars on soccer.com in a different color

6. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia
  7. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

omg alan smith is already wearing those air legends. i have a feeling that the new azt 90IIIs and air legends will be released soon after i saw julian gray wear those black azt90iii and smith wear the air legends. heres the pic showing smith wearing those legends

[​IMG]

8. bobo99

bobo99 New Member

Sep 30, 2003

I doubt the Legends will be as good as some of the other K leather boots

9. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

tiempos are still de best !

10. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Cor ain't Alan Smith half ugly in that pic, nice boots though.

11. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
  12. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    we noe that ....

13. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Oh i'm so sorry i posted a new pic. :rolleyes:

14. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    did anyone notice cisse's shoes lately? or in the new eurosport(the one with rooney on it) on page 8 morientes has the same ones on. dif color f50s almost liek the black/silver f50s but where the silver is on those it is black and silver with red where its silver

15. eto'o 1987

eto'o 1987 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Manchester

Yea I noticed that! He's had them for about 5 weeks I think, I don't like em, they look cheap n fake!!!! Cisse's crap.

16. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    oh my goodness how can you say that! they are they best looking cleats ever and i hope they come out so bad so i can buy them

17. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    eh dammit. how many times mus i say. imma sure all members of bigsoccer already noe bout that bluewhite pulse. it aint new anyone. try searching for part 1 of this thread...
    if its new to u, u must be living in mars or jupiter

18. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    im pretty sure youre the only one that cares about it so calm down so what if he posted a pic some of us have already seen youre the only one making a big deal out of it so just shut your mouth

19. mini_2004

mini_2004 New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    UK
  20. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    I know about the white/blue pulses, all i did was to post a pic that wasnt in the part 1 of this thread.
    Stop being such a whine-ass.

21. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Other than the gunmetal, and blue/white. does anyone know of any other new colors coming next year in the adidas pulse/pulsion/pulsado line? And are they going to stick with the black and blue ones? Just wonderin.

22. speedyturtle4

speedyturtle4 New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Crawley ENGLAND
    Once i saw Steven Gerrard wearing all black pulses, But i've never seen them again. Anyone know where to get them?

23. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They're more than likely prototypes.

24. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Man those would look so sweet in black. It cant cost anymore to make black ones why dont they just make them?