Unprecidented schedule????

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Scott Zawadzki, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Scott Zawadzki

Feb 18, 1999
    Midlothian, VA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has anybody brought up the likelyhood of the REVs looking at 4 consecutive games against the MetroStars??? Get ready to see some sparks fly!!!!

Scott

2. NFLPatriot

NFLPatriot Member+

Jun 25, 2002
    Foxboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I brought up this possibility when they played last month.

The same thing is already guaranteed in the West, where SJ and LA play each other for the final two games, then meet in the first round of the playoffs.

More importantly, if we get a win and a draw in the next 2 games (and DC doesn't win twice) we finish in 2nd place. We would also finish the regular season above .500 for the first time in franchise history (something I thought impossible before the 4-0-1 run they are on)!

3. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Revs remind me of the A's of baseball, where they get hot at the end of the season and into the playoffs. Unlike the A's, we actually win a series.

4. Rev-eler

Rev-eler Member

Feb 13, 2000
    San Francisco
    you are talking the a's of the past few years only....right? they have 9 championships to their credit ya' know? compared to boston's 5 i believe.

btw..grew up a's fan, rooting for boston (of course) since moving here 10 yrs ago.

5. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what i meant is that we can clinch a series, unlike the A's who have tried to close out a series and failed horribly 9 consective times.