United:Arsenal TV Watching Party

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by bigtoga, Oct 20, 2004.

1. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Ok guys - were are we watching the game? I'd like to see it in Addison if I could but the Trinity Hall scenario is always viable.

Any ideas?

2. Mrs.TexasArsenal

Mrs.TexasArsenal New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    If we can figure out if we can get it on Directv we are having people over to watch it. You are more than welcome.

3. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    Patience darlin, patience. There is another fiesta in the making as we speak...

4. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    Game on!

Sunday @ 10am. PM me if interested. We will split the 19.95 by the number of people that show up.

Cheaper than paying the Setana fee at a bar.

5. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Better not charge for beer....otherwise the thugs at Sentanta will come over your house, break your knees, kick you dog and steal your television.....and they might kick you in the nuts on the way out.

6. Mrs.TexasArsenal

Mrs.TexasArsenal New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Beer at 10:00 a.m. ??? Sweet ...

7. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Well, if we were a more....uhhh....sophisticated crowd I might suggest mimossas.....but I don't know how well that would go over with this bunch.

8. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    SH!T! On PPV and I have to work, DAMN. I'd be totally in if it was a Saturday. Well we'll see, after the way work went on Monday I may not be there by Sunday :rolleyes: assclowns....

9. justscore

justscore Member

May 31, 2004
    Southlake
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh man...we would love to come but mini inferno dude has a noon game. So...drink some for us. Beer at 10am...it's like being in Germany again!
    Oh BTW we are ManU fans, but we like Arsenal too!
    We would love to catch up with ya'll some other time if OLD people are invited!!! :D
    Go reds!!!

10. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    I'd love to come over and watch but I'll also offer to host. I have a sweet little 55" w/ Dolby 5.1, a pool table, two refridges for beer, and some cards if we want to play a little poker afterwards...

But I'm certainly appreciative of the offers of others to host and I'd love to drop by - as long as I can come in singing my United songs lol

11. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    not possible...

12. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx

I appreciate the invite, sounds like you have a helluva set up. I will have to take a rain check on this one however. You are more than welcome to come over to my place. Just PM me for directions.

Have I met you at a Burn game this year? Ive seen you on here but I dont recall meeting you. Of course the Busch Light might have had something to do with that.

13. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    I don't think so - I've been to four games this year, I think, and one of those was not sitting w/ the INferno (LittleToga was with me in his Burn outfit and he didn't like the drumming lol). Thanks for the invite - I'll PM :)

14. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hopefully you guys can get the Sky Sports feed. I have been asked to give a post match thought from Sky Sports. So hopefully I can give a shout out to you lads. :)

15. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    A shout out from across the pond!

16. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

yeppers and I can proudly say the Inferno doesn't have any band wagon jumping Gooners unlike some teams *coughlubeycough*

17. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    Ive learned that if you didnt grow up in the shadows of Highbury then you will be called a bandwagon fan.

18. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Nah, thats just a myth that some glory hunter created.

19. soccerlube

soccerlube Member

Aug 25, 2003
    Gonzales, TX
    fixed your post. No y at the end.
    and yes, I admit to being a United bandwagoner but after 2003-04, and I still support the team so hopefully you will consider me a true fan now.

20. 3rd Degree

3rd Degree Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's why you should support a real side like Newcastle.

No glory hunting fool and arse holes.

21. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    And you rarely have to bother with those pesky trophies.

22. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    And Newcastle's players are always fresh since they have so many fewer games to play...

23. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    OW-N-E-D!

Oh and Lubey, I add the Y at the end of your name for a reason. Oh and in 5 yrs from now if you still support merch u, then we will talk.

24. FCDallas96

FCDallas96 Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There better not be anyone who calls me a bandwagon Man U fan because I have been watching them since the Cantona days when Giggsy was a 17-year old battling Lee Sharpe for the left wing berth. This my friends officially predates the class of '92 with Becks, Butt, Scholes and G. Neville. I was a huge fan of "The Guv'nor." Rep points if anyone can give me the name of "The Guv'nor."

25. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Six Alex ;)