UNC Dynasty program on tv right now!

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by magiclamp, Apr 16, 2003.

1. magiclamp

magiclamp New Member

Jan 2, 2000
    New Yawk
    Hey, for those of you who get directv, on channel 610 CSTV, they are showing this program RIGHT NOW.

I missed the first few minutes, but I'm taping the rest.

2. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    CSTV is good at reairing their programming so if you missed it tonight I am pretty damn sure it will reair again sometime this week.

I bought the UNC Dynasty two tape set back in 1999 (this thing was produced sometime in the late 90s). Good stuff. Lilly has real big hair :eek: and you get to see Mia's mullet from way back in the days :D.

3. magiclamp

magiclamp New Member

Jan 2, 2000
    New Yawk
    Oh yeah, they all look pretty funny! The uni's are pretty fugly too. Gebauer is all big haired and pimply faced as well. eeeesh!

4. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    That didn't stop Palladino from taking a liking to her.
    :eek:
    :D

5. magiclamp

magiclamp New Member

Jan 2, 2000
    New Yawk
    Yeah, but they didn't get married till she got all cleaned up by the fancy tv people!

Mia is so damn cute!

6. magiclamp

magiclamp New Member

Jan 2, 2000
    New Yawk
    And Tisha looks so freakin' different too.

7. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Ah yes the Nike sweatshirt.
    :eek:

8. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    As I was stumbling around nekkid :eek: this morning getting ready for work I flipped on the boob tube and this was on CSTV early this morning...7am MDT. I just checked www.CSTV.com and that was the only time this week they were gonna re-air it.

9. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    CSTV is in the second hour right now of this two hour show!

Another reairing is later this morning (Thursday, May 8) at 9am Chicago :eek::eek: time. Don't know when else it's on again. Check the website. I would guess it will be on again sooner or later.

10. magiclamp

magiclamp New Member

Jan 2, 2000
    New Yawk
    According to the onscreen guide on DTV it will be on again tomorrow at 4pm and Saturday at 8am.

I hadn't seen Fear's addition to this thread, I too was flipping through the channels this morning (albeit NOT nekkid) and am watching the second hour myself.

It's channel 610 on directv.

Of course, they are offering you the chance to BUY it for freakin' $40 bucks (plus shipping and handling!) if you like...

N~