Alert: Ultras & Friends: Time to buy our 2011 Season Tickets Now !

Discussion in 'San Jose Supporters Clubs' started by proud smurf, Feb 1, 2011.

1. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We need to buy as many season tickets as possible. All members are expected to purchase season tickets. Also, all members are urged to spread the word and talk as many people as possible into buying season tickets in our section. At work, at school, at family reunions, on the street, anywhere... keep your eyes open and try to recruit people that would be a good fit in our group.

When purchasing tickets in the Ultras section, deal only with Jen Mizono, who is our official rep. Her number is: (408) 556-7716 . Her email address is jmizono@sjearthquakes.com. Make sure you mention to her that you want tickets in the Ultras section.

Very important: I need to keep track of everybody buying tickets in our section, so they won't end up by accident in other parts of the stadium. It happened last year, many times. So, once you purchased your tickets,PM me or post it here .

Let's start ordering them now! :cool:

2. dmaveritas

dmaveritas Member

Nov 7, 2010
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just got mine!

3. UCDAggie09

UCDAggie09 New Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Castro Valley
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi All!

I'm new to the boards, but a friend and I have just recently purchased season tickets and am looking forward to sitting with the Ultras! :) I'm real pumped about it as I've been a big Earthquake fan who recently found these forums!

Feel free to message me - I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time watching our team kick some tail! Go Quakes!!!

4. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Welcome aboard! Be sure to visit the Ultras pregame tailgates. Generally start four hours before the games in the parking lot behind the Quakes' offices, 451 El Camino Real, which is more-or-less across the street from the stadium.

All fans -- Ultras or not (and even non-Quakes fans) -- should consider dropping by the tailgates. Casbah / Club Quake and other regulars tailgate in same general vicinity. In my experience, no one has ever been refused a free beverage.

5. dmaveritas

dmaveritas Member

Nov 7, 2010
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus