UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I hope your black shirts won't be too angry at seeing men in skirts in Stuttgart! :laugh:

Footballhell10 and themanlarry repped this.
  2. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Haha that would be a fun athompshere.

AT this point I am kind of sick that out of the remaning 11 kickoff times we got the only one which possible interfere with the opening match, the day after at 15:00. It is 553 km, 5.5 hour drive by foogle maps. To keep it safe we have to leave 7:30 the latest and hope there is no trouble on the road...

AlistairSinc repped this.
  3. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    That's impressively quick, as you predicted. 9pm for every Scotland game, hope I can find whatever hotels I've drunkenly booked in the dark..

ValenAle. and LaParka710 repped this.
  4. thoves

thoves Member

May 5, 2011
    All lined up perfectly here. Arriving in Dusseldorf around 1pm, and SPA-ALB is not before 9pm if we can secure tickets to that. Then FRA-PLAYOFF A is 6pm in Dortmund the next day, so no stress with that.

Last on the "wanted list" is either taking the touristroute in Frankfurt before ROM-SVK at 6pm or doing Cologne in the day before POR-PLAYOFF C in Gelsenkirchen at 9pm.

So far, so good ill say.

5. Álvaro Morata

Nov 28, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Blind lottery secured me Cat.1 tickets for Spain vs Italy :cool: Thats so lucky, basically the biggest match (team wise) from the whole group stage.

Second one is Slovakia vs Ukraine (maybe), so all the luck went to that Spain - Italy game.

6. am0985

am0985 Member

Oct 29, 2013
    Guessing it's going to be almost impossible to get tickets for Scotland vs Switzerland in Cologne on 19/6?

We're staying in Cologne at the time and will be seeing England vs Denmark in Frankfurt the next day. One of our party is Scottish though so would be great if we even get a couple of tickets.

If anyone on here has tickets to that they'd like to exchange we have quite a lot of matches that we have unwanted tickets for!

Eden82 repped this.
  7. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Croatian fan here, I understand that I must select the 'I am a fan of' option and mention my OIB (Croatian identifcationnumber) in order to compete in a separate draw for Croatian fans for group stage tickets. However, if I also select knockout games in my application, will my entire application be for the 'general public'? Or will the application for group stage tickets be for a separate draw for Croatian fans and knockout tickets for the 'general public' draw? Can anyone clarify this?

nk77 repped this.
  8. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Aint that good 2 poorly supported teams in a meaningless game (sorry)

9. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    lol I'm just jealous :)

Álvaro Morata, LaParka710 and Eden82 repped this.
  10. Alan Meldrum

Alan Meldrum New Member

Inverness
    Scotland
    Dec 2, 2023
    Got 2 tickets for Spain vs Croatia, Austria vs France, Turkey vs Georgia/Luxembourg/Greece or Kazakhstan, Netherlands vs Austria, Turkey vs Portugal. Looking to swap for Scotland tickets

TyBoogie80 repped this.
  11. Alan Meldrum

Alan Meldrum New Member

Inverness
    Scotland
    Dec 2, 2023
    Got 2 tickets for Spain vs Croatia if you happened to get Scotland tickets

12. steven191919

steven191919 Member

Arsenal
    Croatia
    Dec 11, 2017
    Good to see some familiar names from previous Euros and Qatar. Let me get this straight. This phase (Until the 12th) is for national teams. Im Croatian and applied for this one. If im not successful, when is the next phase as a FCFS?

Glamourboy10 repped this.
  13. steven191919

steven191919 Member

Arsenal
    Croatia
    Dec 11, 2017
    Also do we think theres a better chance applying for 2 rather than 4 tickets, or it wont matter?

14. nk77

nk77 Member

Australia
    Nov 14, 2023
    I’ll bump this, thats a good question there about whether you will be entered into both draws or just the general public one, also curious if anyone has the answer?

15. Footballhell10

St Pauli
    Jamaica
    Jul 27, 2022
    These group stage matches are not interesting, makes me not want to go searching for tickets and just stay home :thumbsdown: haha

16. OzRed

OzRed Member

Liverpool FC
    Australia
    Jul 10, 2022
    Melbourne
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Had initialy purchased a 4 match 4 stadiums ticket for Qatar last year before the draw was even made. 2 group games and 2 R16 games. They ended up being Canada V Morocco, Senegal V Ecuador, Australia V Argentina and England V Senegal. In the end they all ended up awesome games and atmospheres especially the Aus V Arg which was the hardest ticket to get in the tournament apparently. Morocco tickets were also very difficult to get. Great fans/occasions when they played. Don’t complain and don’t assume/judge just because some games might seem lightweight. Just go as you don’t really know how a game will unfold. Saw Spain twice in Qatar and it was like watching paint dry. 90% possession, 2 shots on goals etc.
    Missed out in the first open ballot but in this one will just be applying for cat 1 tickets instead of cat 3. Maybe my chances will increase this way. Will be holidaying in Europe with the family during the tournament and am hoping to get 4 tix to any R16 game as that’s the week when I haven’t finalised our itinerary hoping we end up with maybe 1 game. Would love to get to Dortmunds stadium, however will take anything. I’m applying for 4 R16 games in my account and my son the other 4. Can only apply for 1 game a day from the same account.

Glamourboy10 and LaParka710 repped this.
  17. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I was going to apply for Cat 1 for probably three matches in this ballot, but not sure if I want to go that high if I want to do the accept tickets a category above because those prime seats are pretty rough to pay for. Might just do Cat 2 with the upgrade to Cat 1.

Marcus2116, ValenAle. and OzRed repped this.
  18. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    Don’t think that’s a problem as no risk of duplicate applications for matches.

19. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    Tempted to up my Cat to Cat 2 for the Scotland v Switzerland game, won’t please the Mrs!

LaParka710 and themanlarry repped this.
  20. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I went for Cat1s for 2 R16s and 2 QFs in the first round, got all 4 games. This time I've gone for Fan Firsts for the Semis and Final, not too bothered if I don't get them..

21. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    She said ok, :), but no way to doing it for England v Serbia and turned me down flat when I asked if she wanted me to change her application to include England v Denmark in Frankfurt as opposed to Spain v Italy.

22. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    That Germany x Scotland opening game is probably the most difficult to get in all opening tournaments history..do u recall any opening game like this one ?

23. ahalftimereport

May 15, 2015
    Club:
    Hull City AFC
    There's absolutely no logic to this but does anyone think having a more scattergun application (lots of different games, ranging from Fans First to CAT 1s) is potentially less likely to result in success? I'm looking at targeting England games & England's path with high categories and games around our base with FF / CAT3s, but England games are the priority. As I said, no reason why it should, I'm probably just scarred from our group getting 0 tickets from 388 applied for in the first ballot with that kind of sporadic application. Anyone have any thoughts?

24. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    The only thing that might make it a little easier is the semi final prices.

25. ahalftimereport

May 15, 2015
    Club:
    Hull City AFC
    The opening game of Euro 1968 was a semi final between Italy (hosts) and the Soviet Union (finalists in the previous 2 Euros) in Naples. I imagine there must have been a fair bit of demand for that.

It finished 0-0 after extra time and Italy won via a coin toss. I don't suppose that will happen in Germany vs Scotland.

Pompey in Devon and mazinio repped this.