UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. Schnackenpfefferhausen

Bayern München
    Germany
    Oct 18, 2023
    LaParka710 and Timanfaya repped this.
  2. Foghlaeir

Foghlaeir Member

Jun 3, 2021
    LaParka710 repped this.
  3. Fadibrahim15

Fadibrahim15 Member

Real Madrid
    Lebanon
    Aug 28, 2022
    When the Group Stage fixtures are known, following the final tournament draw on 2 December 2023, a new ticket sales phase will take place.
    Later in 2024, there will be further opportunities to buy tickets.
    Please note that you can participate in all the different sales phases for the general public.

https://support.tickets-euro2024.ue...ortunities-to-buy-tickets-for-UEFA-EURO-2024-

Was this mentioned before? I feel not, and it looks like everyone can participate in the upcoming phase and it's not strictly related to FA members only, who will have their own tickets surely.

Eden82 repped this.
  4. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    I hope so. I still need a ticket for the Düsseldorf group match on Friday 21 june. Don't think I will go on Discord to trade.

LaParka710 repped this.
  5. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    It seems like UEFA will sell more tickets after the draw to some or all of the matches along with tickets being sold with the FA's. But even if that's correct, I assume the amount of tickets to the general public will be relatively small

6. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    I know from my emails that I applied for 2020 tickets on 4th Dec, a few days after the draw. This was not via any FA, and they were for both GS and KO games (again via a lottery).

Whether it will be the same this time round we will find out next week?

LaParka710 repped this.
  7. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    So only next Monday (at the latest) for the next lottery. UEFA will let us know, hopefully, whether it is possible to apply through one of the FA's and the lottery, or that we are limited to apply only in one of the possibilities.

8. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
  9. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    hearts123 repped this.
  10. Alison R

Alison R Member

Bayer Leverkusen
    Germany
    Nov 8, 2023
    England
    It is possible that more offers come out this week before the draw, as we have all applied for these games already. No further applications need to be made, people would just have new offers to accept.

11. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    According to the UEFA statement that's not going to happen.

"A few tickets were left unpaid after that deadline and some applicants, who were initially unsuccessful in the lottery, were invited to buy them on a first come first served basis. This has been completed by now. There will be no further ticket sales until December 2023."

LaParka710 repped this.
  12. GotSoccer?!

GotSoccer?! Member

Liverpool FC
    Mar 26, 2018
    The important question would be: Were you successful with any of those applications (after the draw)? I would expect the general (ticket) allocation to be very slim, much like @Flintstone mentioned.

Tickets through federations:
    Just heard today that some will do a lottery and others will simply provide a code to the UEFA portal and after that its FCFS.

Like for every tourney I cant decide if I am annoyed or excited by the ticket hunt (?)...well, I guess I know the answer already and its more a rhetorical question. ;):D

LaParka710 and Flintstone repped this.
  13. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    No, that application was unsuccessful, however it was only for what turned out to be England v Scotland and the Final, which I later got via another personal offer.

14. Alison R

Alison R Member

Bayer Leverkusen
    Germany
    Nov 8, 2023
    England
    Darn it. Thanks for clarifying that, older age, small screen and no glasses isn't the best combo for reading such an announcement,

sats and welshbairn repped this.
  15. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I actually was with mine, but it was a Poland-Sweden GS Cat 1 match that may not have had that much demand.

This is a bummer of a Monday with no FCFS tickets seemingly being available this week (even though I will look at my e-mail with hope every day). I was going to stay out of the fray with the FA sales/lottery because that seemed a bit complicated (or hopeless in the case of some federations), but I might have to keep informed here about them since I don't anticipate a bunch of general sale tickets being available either. I did get an e-mail from the DFB about Germany tickets, but I am not sure if I want to go to any of their GS matches.

I guess I could always just apply for Prime Seats... :laugh:

16. Marcus2116

Marcus2116 Member

Bayern Munich
    Germany
    Nov 15, 2023
    What did DFB’s email say? And are you a member of the fan club or how come you got it? I didn’t get anything… :(

17. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    The Belgian FA procedure is also published. Only for members, 4 selling-phases on 5, 7, 9 and 11 December. First the fans with the most loyality-points, and last the ones with no points or very few. With the provided code you can order 1 ticket per match, and in total max. 5 tickets in one order.

welshbairn repped this.
  18. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I am not a member of their fan club, so the main reason I think I received it is because I put Germany as my favorite country with UEFA. It basically says that I can pay 5 euros and I have a chance to get GS tickets in the 3rd sales phase. I didn't read the further information yet about it, but I would think that most (if not, all) tickets will be gone by then. Only way I could see it is if supporters are really turned off by the last window international window and they get a group like them, Romania, Slovenia, and Playoff Winner C.

Marcus2116 and Eden82 repped this.
  19. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Has the choice of Team disappeared again? It was there earlier but not now.

20. DJ_CAFC

DJ_CAFC Member

Charlton Athletic
    England
    Nov 27, 2023
    I was one of the lucky ones to get a personal offer last week so have tickets for 5 games, but still hoping for more!

For Portugal tickets do I just need to sign up to Portugal+ to have a chance? There isn’t a requirement to have been to games like with England?

Eden82 repped this.
  21. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    I am wondering if there will be a high enough demand for tickets for every single group stage match, also for trading. I suppose some fixtures will not attract many neutral supporters?

22. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    There will for sure be some less popular games which won’t sell out. All will be revealed at the weekend when the draw takes place.

LaParka710, Eden82 and Glamourboy10 repped this.
  23. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Can someone check if the option to choose your team is still there please.
    Thanks

24. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Gone again for me also. I made some changes earlier so was definitely there, maybe they were testing.

hearts123 repped this.
  25. Calvin_mufc

Calvin_mufc Member

United
    England
    Nov 16, 2023
    Tried at lukas.peric. Didn’t work
    Calvin (SSJCalvin10)#6474 Here’s mine if you’d know how
    Thanks