UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Mar 30, 2022
    To be honest, these guys at UEFA has no such sympathy for the fans. Probably most of us hard-core fans only got one match through the ballot and they didn't not even think of scheduling/planning the resale portal much earlier. It's going to be so expensive to plan in such a short period of time Nuts!

2. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    Just shows what a complete and utter shambles UEFA ticketing is where they can’t test it without messing with the live public environment…….and given how shite their comms are, I feel sorry ( they must be gutted) for those who have had orders cancelled as it could be any of us given the uncertainty of times, dates, WTF the plans are…….like the Slovakia tickets just appearing…....completed bunch of incompetent W⚓️s.

3. Harry Kane's on my mind

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Jan 7, 2023
    Holy Sh**!..... At least we know theyve got Inventory!

FYI, i haven't got the Resale option on my sidebar! Anyone facing the same issue?

4. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Seems to have been a temporary thing yesterday morning, I never got one at all.

5. Flowah

Flowah Member

Jan 29, 2024
    I had one yesterday, now it's gone.

6. AlistairSinc

AlistairSinc Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Nov 14, 2023
    Oslo/London
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    that would be me

7. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I'm not defending UEFA because they should not have put tickets out there in a live environment, but I actually appreciate them canceling those tickets. I don't have time to refresh UEFA's website every five minutes on the hope they put up some tickets. If they put out an official communication and I'm late to the portal when they release them, that's one thing, but every fan should have the same chance to procure tickets.

8. AlistairSinc

AlistairSinc Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Nov 14, 2023
    Oslo/London
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have the same fear but we're forgetting that during the resale phase, it's 24/7 live and one has to keep looking for tickets to drop at different hours. It's tiring but one has to sacrifice a lot to get the desirable tickets

9. Harbs123

Harbs123 Member

England
    Jun 24, 2018
    London
    Some of the comments on here..it’s sad to see.

Any genuine fan who chances their luck on the website and gets fortunate in that moment - whether a mistake by UEFA or not - I say fair play to them and hope I get some of that luck my way when I try. Not be bitter and thankful at someone else’s loss.

It’s swings and roundabouts..and a football game at the end of the day. I fear some of you should put this into perspective looking at some of the anguish, anxiety and borderline obsession being shown. There’s plenty of time and if it happens, congratulations and I hope you enjoy - and if not, then it really will not be the end of your existence.

Untitled, sats, LawMan81 and 4 others repped this.
  10. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Where would the fun be if it wasn't stressful and borderline obsessive? Forget borderline by the way..:eek:

11. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    With the resale portal being open like that, I'm totally fine if I miss out on tickets because people can potentially check more than me as that's the way it goes sometimes. Having said that, I think everyone should know when it starts and act accordingly though.

Calvin_mufc and TheJimmyG repped this.
  12. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    It's not about being bitter (especially because I didn't want one of the tickets posted in the screenshot), but it's about wanting equality and giving everyone the same chance including yourself. We've all roughly had the same chances so far and it should stay that way until the resale portal opens.

Plus, as someone that has had multiple football shirts ordered from JD canceled even though they were on their website, it sucks but it happens.

ValenAle. and Lod31. repped this.
  13. Calvin_mufc

Calvin_mufc Member

United
    England
    Nov 16, 2023
    Anyone have a link to the resale portal?
    Tried searching but couldn’t find one

appreciate the help!

14. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    It doesn't exist yet. It appeared on some people's accounts a couple of days ago but vanished, like a mirage. Some of us think it's about to go live this week.

Calvin_mufc repped this.
  15. Calvin_mufc

Calvin_mufc Member

United
    England
    Nov 16, 2023
    thanks. Got a bit confused when people got through. Good luck to us all

AlistairSinc repped this.
  16. Tumatis

Tumatis Member

cagliari
    Italy
    Jan 27, 2024
    Calvin_mufc repped this.
  17. Harry Kane's on my mind

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Jan 7, 2023
    https://euro2024-resale.tickets.uefa.com/
    Ive come across this from one of the Groups, no idea if its legit.

18. papapavle

papapavle New Member

Dec 6, 2023
    #3493 papapavle, Mar 4, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
    Based on this screenshot from one of Friday's posts, it looks like this may be useful too (clicking it while Waiting Room test was ongoing gave me a message that the resale portal is not open yet):

https://euro2024-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets/resale

19. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    ERROR PAGE
    Unfortunately, an error occurred whilst printing. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

20. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Now says this. So be soon we hope :)

RESALE CLOSED
    It is not possible to put tickets on resale today. The resale period is not open.

timelessmelody repped this.
  21. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    We will have plenty of notice of when it's opening because they first have to get the tickets up for sale, and they cant do that without informing folk it's ready to use :)

delphin and LaParka710 repped this.
  22. timelessmelody

Aberdeen
    Scotland
    Oct 25, 2023
    unless they have batches of tickets to sell already which seems likely given people were able to get in and buy these the other day!

23. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Surely they will go up together on a notified opening day. Normally notification of Sales are done before the day of opening.

LaParka710 repped this.
  24. AlistairSinc

AlistairSinc Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Nov 14, 2023
    Oslo/London
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think demand is very high this time, people are ready to buy the prime seats tickets too for that stupid price. Special hospitality packages worth anywhere north of $8000 for a single match(qualifying rounds).

25. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I would agree that demand is high, but I'm not sure demand is that high for Prime Seats outside of about eight teams or so. At least, for the Group Stage. People might want a ticket for Denmark vs. Slovenia, for example, but I think they might struggle when they realize instead of 60 euros, they're going to have to pay 400 euros. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess we will all see when we see how many tickets are on the portal. The wild card in all of this is how many tickets does UEFA still have that they never sold.

Lee Hargreaves repped this.