UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    None reported here that I have noticed and if not this week (its already later than in 2020, not that that is a good measure anyway) then I doubt there will be any (as some of us suspected there would not be upthread) before the FCFS portal opens?

LaParka710 and AlistairSinc repped this.
  2. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    FIFA imposed the rule for Qatar that the main account holder ticket could not be transferred.

UEFA have not so far limited transfers unless requested by the relevant football association. EG England request their allocation be non transferrable. I don't think we know yet what the regulations will be like in May.

supergringo repped this.
  3. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Scotland fans were only allocated one non-transferrable ticket per group game, no word about what happens if they progress to the knockouts, maybe not to spook their chances..

popularside and supergringo repped this.
  4. DaBull13

DaBull13 Member

Real Betis
    United States
    Nov 30, 2017
    Do you think Scotland ends up in Berlin for the Round of 16? Probably the only city big enough to hold the Tartan Army.

5. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    Bold to assume Scotland get out of the group

6. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What’s happening?

upload_2024-2-28_8-8-38.png

themanlarry repped this.
  7. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    how did you come across this ? By chance, or you got a notification from somewhere ?

8. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    My daily check to look for personal offers…

9. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yep it's saying the same thing for me too....

10. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    fingers crossed that this is it then. I’m in Sydney so I’ll need to get my red bull ready

11. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    How do you check personal offers, again?

Sorry to be annoying.

12. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    BarneyG repped this.
  13. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    I think this is nothing tbh, just them working on getting the portal ready in the background. There is no announcement anywhere, there is no change to the 'Ticket' page on the UEFA website. I'll get the tab up and an eye on it today, mind...

Anoo repped this.
  14. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    I will check my email at 12:00 CET. Surely UEFA would send out an email by then, or update their website, if this is going to be the actual opening of the resale platform.

15. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I'd be delighted, already have a ticket and accomodation!

DaBull13 repped this.
  16. timelessmelody

Aberdeen
    Scotland
    Oct 25, 2023
    Currently says "The ticketing portal will be available from 15:00 CET"

17. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    If I'm not mistaken, from reading your comments, the Personal Offer sale is pretty much unannounced isn't it?

Whereas the FCFS is usually a big announcement.

18. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Big FCFS sale? Personal Offers? Allowing you to submit tickets for the resale platform? Exciting either way. It's always best when they don't announce things too loudly.

19. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    Someone previously commented that for Euro 2020 the FCFS opening was announced on the morning, via email.

That’s why I’m saying that we should know within the next 2 hours if this is just a test or not. If it’s the real deal surely we will all receive an email within the next 2 hours.

20. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Is that right?

My mind is maybe letting me down. I've only purchased via the FCFS in previous visits (2016, 2020) bar one exception. I feel like I'd booked a day off work to make sure I was ready, but maybe I am wrong.

Either way, at least we are seeing some progress here, which should mean we are closer to some form of sale.

21. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    They may be wrong though, the person who made this comment was just going off their memory.

22. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/histo...-1000--uefa-euro-2016-ticket-resale-platform/

Didn't think it sounded quite right. it happens though!

This is from 2016, the resale platform was announced on 2nd March and officially launched 1 week later on 9th March.

I don't think there will be much notice, but I do think an update is due imminently.

23. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    They've done both previously, if you take into account UEFA club finals they often would put them for sale unannounced.

There is a workaround link where you can view the account, resales page, etc. currently and if on mobile on the event/products page for a moment the trophy with the "currently unavailable" text would flicker. Anyway not long till we find out.

As others had said, it's the best outcome for all if they allow us to mark tickets for resale in advance of any announced resale platform opening later on, so that there is at least sufficient stock and so everyone can queue quickly. But if it's anything more, then this is a bonus.

AlistairSinc repped this.
  24. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    I’ve been in the ticket portal waiting room for nearly 3 hours now, and the page has stated - “The ticketing portal will be available from 15:00 CET” the entire time.

If they were just doing background tests, surely the tests wouldn’t have continued on for this long ?

When you mentioned that they have previously placed tickets for sale “unannounced”, did they at least send out an email 1 or 2 hours before ?

25. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    It’s also interesting that I’ve been on the portal page for 3 hours, and there is around 3 hours to go until 15:00 CET. The green bar is at around 50% which means it has been configured to hit 100% at 15:00 CET…..If this is a test, then it is a very accurate test. Alternatively, something is indeed going to happen at 15:00 CET, just not anything exciting (like tickets being for sale).

Attached Files: