UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    Yes that's the group I was talking about. I hope no one falls in that trap. Thanks

2. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I think with the amount of scammers out there, relying on someone's words is suspect to me unless they are a trusted member of this page or another similar one. Especially if they're trying to sell above face value.

3. Krish Patel

Krish Patel Member

Al Nassr
    Portugal
    Nov 17, 2023
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Does anyone know when in March is the resale platform starting?

4. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    A few questions to those who tried to get tickets with the resale platform in Euro 2020.

1. For how long was the resale open?
    2. Was it open 24/7 or just for a couple of hours each day?
    3. Can you filter in advance so you can see only matches you are looking for? Or is it like all matches coming available popping up for a few seconds and then gone.

5. Krish Patel

Krish Patel Member

Al Nassr
    Portugal
    Nov 17, 2023
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Wondering the same ^^

6. DJ_CAFC

DJ_CAFC Member

Charlton Athletic
    England
    Nov 27, 2023
    I think once it is open it doesn’t close, I got tickets for the semis and finals after the tournament had started. Think it was quite random in that games would just suddenly appear so it’s a case of frequently checking

Flintstone repped this.
  7. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It was open throughout last time and many tickets dropped during the tournament (including a huge dump of Eng vs Ger tickets at 8:00am on a Saturday morning - I got 10 across a few accounts ).

Each match has a page so best to bookmark these pages and keep refreshing. Gives you a few secs vs the main match selection. Once you have one bookmark, you can work out the rest as the pages are sequential. Also matches can reappear as people cart then don’t pay.

8. thoves

thoves Member

May 5, 2011
    Guys (and girls). Now that EURO is coming closer and closer, there is A LOT of scammers out there. Beware. NOBODY has got their tickets yet, and printscreens from sites with "tickets" will all be fake.

Dont fall for it. There will be more tickets coming in the official sites.

If possible, you could of course say yes to swaps on "trust" etc, but dont send any money before the tickets has been sent out. Then you should do some research by checking out the name, profiles etc of the ticketholder, facetime, videos of actually logging into the portal while speaking with the person etc.

Red flags as always is people wanting payment thru PayPal, crypto etc, bad written language and newly set up profiles with just a couple of pics and friends.

On top of this I would actually recommend the word of trust from fellow users on this forum. Thats way more trustworthy than anything out there. ❤️

9. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    100% a scam, tix are not available in any app until May at the earliest

10. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    No. This has not been communicated by UEFA.

Krish Patel repped this.
  11. Berks123

Berks123 Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 25, 2024
    If there are to be any offers, surely it would have to be by this Friday (23 February).

We don’t even have a date for the opening of the resale platform, pretty annoying when people want to confirm accommodation and flights. We are less than 4 months until the tournament.

AlistairSinc repped this.
  12. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    FEDERATIONS TICKETS

Hello, i have read somewhere that in order to group 2 applications for the French federation let's say, you need to have all games having the same categories.
    Example, i want to group France x Holland tickets with my friend's tickets (also French federation)..we both have cat 2 for France x Holland game.. But we have different category for France x Austria..
    Does it work for France x Holland to be seated together ?

I have read somewhere that for federations tickets, all games should have the same category to be able to group 2 applications together..

13. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    What happens when you try it? Does it give an error?

I'd read on another forum maybe a month ago that after one person complained to UEFA they then fixed the issue and it was from then on it was possible, but have never heard much else on the subject as it's been a bit if a quiet time for ticketing. Maybe worth trying?

14. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I just tried it and it worked on UEFA..but i am still concerned that seating request would be rejected later. Who decides seating for federation tickets, UEFA ? Or it goes to the federations ?

themanlarry repped this.
  15. delphin

delphin Member

Spartak Moscow
    Russia
    Feb 15, 2020
    Yes it does.
    I had a problem with grouping such applications. I asked UEFA about this and they fixed it. After this I was able to group my applications.

AlistairSinc and mazinio repped this.
  16. Testopener22

Testopener22 Member

Arsenal
    Jun 19, 2022
    Australia
    I had posted this link earlier, it might be useful for some https://support.tickets-euro2024.ue...64-Will-allocated-seats-be-next-to-each-other
    I was also able to successfully submit a 'seat with' request, even though there was one game in the order in a different category to a friend. No idea whether the request will be met!

mazinio repped this.
  17. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    This bit further down.
    IMPORTANT
    tickets from different categories cannot be seated together.
    tickets purchased in different sales phases will not be seated together.
    tickets purchased by the general public and tickets purchased by fans of the participating teams will be seated in different areas of the stadium.

LaParka710 repped this.
  18. DaBull13

DaBull13 Member

Real Betis
    United States
    Nov 30, 2017
    While the ticket discussion has slowed, I thought I'd ask a question about an important topic. Will they be serving beer in the stadiums? Not counting non-alcoholic beer.

I read somewhere that Bundesliga allows it so I was wondering if UEFA will as well.

LaParka710 repped this.
  19. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    It appears that they are allowing it, which is not surprising considering how accessible it is in the stadiums in Germany. Some stadiums like Leipzig's have very functional plastic mugs.

https://www.uefa.com/euro2024/news/...comes-official-national-partner-of-uefa-euro/

DaBull13 repped this.
  20. DynamoTommy

DynamoTommy New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    ***********TICKET EXCHANGE OFFER**************

I have a spare Category 1 fully transferable Scotland v Switzerland ticket that I'm looking to exchange for a Germany v Scotland ticket - any category of ticket would be OK.

Any exchange to be made according to the purchase price of the respective tickets (either way).

21. Harry Kane's on my mind

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Jan 7, 2023
    Any Discord servers or WhatsApp Groups this time around?

22. Lee Hargreaves

Birmingham City
    England
    Feb 22, 2024
    I had an Admin of the page message me and gave me a number of someone called George selling at Face Value, doesn't seem right

AlistairSinc repped this.
  23. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    #3298 belfasteric, Feb 23, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
    Can't be sorted until Uefa have opened the tkts page, I can't see there not being one most premier league teams now have a discord group to grab tkts as soon as they land..This guy has made a business out of it on discord he charges a monthly subscription..You get queue links to jump the queue if there's one , alerts for home and away tkt drops ..

Attached Files:

24. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Even with discord this time , I think it'll still be very difficult there's that much of this thing now...Best chance is if they open and close the portal telling us when it's opening and getting in as quick as possible

LaParka710 repped this.
  25. Lee Hargreaves

Birmingham City
    England
    Feb 22, 2024
    I emailed earlier today, still saying they have no dates yet for the portal to open