UEFA Euro 2016 in France: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Besic17, Dec 11, 2015.

1. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Me too :thumbsup:

bosna10 repped this.
  2. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    WTF why is it Luck? Portugal deserves to be in the final.

Nani_17 repped this.
  3. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    They really don't ..

4. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is luck the Bosnian word for tactics?

5. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's not but it also isn't too much of an insult to be lucky as it usually takes some to win tournaments like this. Don't try to tell me tactics are the reason Croatia couldn't get the ball in the goal during their onslaught and you scored on your only attempt.

Hadzjia Sven Susic and bosna10 repped this.
  6. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hopefully you weren't butthurt since it was a Bayern player and are now attempting to get back with this weak shit..Ribery vs Messi? lol...Yeah that was the point of my post..

7. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don't mind Portugal and like some of their players but yea they lucked out against Croatia big time. Dropped back the entire game and just waited for quick counters(and for most part did fairly poorly at that too). One moment of brilliance was enough....and sure you can say that's tactics but i'd expect more from a team which has a few world class players.

8. Nani_17

Nani_17 Member+

Nov 3, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's exactly what I'm telling you. Croatia ended with 0 attempts on goal, and the best chances fell to Vida, a CB. When Croatia decided they would rather go for the victory than leave it up too penalties, that was when Portugal scored, with the space we were given. Portugal and Santos were completely aware of how dangerous Croatia could be, fully knowing its a team you can't take risks with. Hope to capitalize on one of the few chances you get, or wait for an error on their part, and the latter is exactly what happen. For me personally, I was more pleased with that victory, rather than going to the semis or finals, out of respect for how scary Croatia is. Luck is needed though, your obviously right, but most of the luck was just getting the better side of the bracket.

9. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I was saying in the past round that if Ronaldo gets to the final and beats Germany (Messi couldn't do it with a way better team), he is undoubtedly the best in the world. Portugal are still heavy underdogs so he should be considered the best if he steps up and scores 1-2 goals and carries them to a win.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  10. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Considering there were tons of better goals were Messi dribbles past players to choose from but you just had to choose the one against Bayern.. so i showed you what Bayern players do to Messi.. its not weak bro he fell str8 on his @SS :)

Don't get butthurt. :thumbsup:

11. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Duljevic better than both

PureEvil, osmanovic and bosna10 repped this.
  12. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    lol. Ahh so you were butthurt. See, i have no team that i follow and don't love or hate Bayern(that was just recent play from Messi i remember so totally random and nothing against your team)..Interesting the way your mind works though.

13. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  14. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Like i said there were plenty of better goals where Messi dribbles past players but you chose the one against Bayern.. interesting how my mind works huh?

:)

15. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    French cunts booing Ronaldo

Hadzjia Sven Susic and SCP_16 repped this.
  16. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    They'd be booing Griezman if this was hosted in Portugal.. :laugh:

17. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  18. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He did try to continue gotta give him credit for that, unfortunately it looks pretty serious.

19. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member+

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Portugal might be the most undeserving winners ever lol.

Got to give them credit for their resilience though, I thought they were done when Ronaldo got injured.

20. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Someone check on @Besic17, see if he's still breathing :D

Champions league 2016 check
    Euro 2016 check
    Next Balon d'Or..

21. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I thought France was gonna win, Big credit to Portugal for playing without their star player. Deserved it more over France today. Nice to know Sanches and Vidal will come to Bayern's pre season cup winners :)

22. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Shitty tournament, shitty final, shitty everything, but a satisfying end. So happy for Ronaldo.

For people that say that Portugal didn't deserve it, who actually deserved it? No one, really. Terrible mistake to extend it to 24 teams. With such long club seasons, bad tournaments will become the norm.

23. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    It's called nulifying the one dimensional plan that Croatia had offensive wise. Their goal opportunities came from dead balls and it had to be Vida playing the outnumbering factor in the goal area. The only play well executed from beginning to end was the counter attack one. You could even say that Quaresma's head in was luck...but he actually moved from the wing to in front of the goal.

Portugal's superb defense won this tournament. We had more hunger, we deserved it. Despite all of the tactical flaws in the offensive transition...

24. BenZayMa

BenZayMa New Member

Mar 16, 2017
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    There's also Albania vs Switzerland and England vs Wales.