Udinese vs Napoli [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by FNU, Aug 31, 2007.

1. L.G.S

L.G.S New Member

Aug 31, 2006
    England
    WTF are you talking about...

2. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    WEH PAISA

seriea.tv is even good for on demand. You can go back and watch all the games on in demand

3. italiamontreal78

italiamontreal78 New Member

Jun 27, 2006
    thats a good point! To bad we didnt have some sort of a meeting place for all us guys from Montreal to watch the games

4. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Napoli vince!!!!!!!!!

What a game. Lavezzi was stellar. I don't think there's a person who could have predicted this score.

5. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    lol

6. SSC_curva_B

SSC_curva_B Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Montreal
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well have to see the moviola later but guys nonestly the pk that was than disallowed didnt look like a pk to me...........i think the linesman was right to disallow it but i was praying the pk would stand:mad: juve = merda

7. i have 1 thing to say about the game today....INCREDIBILE!!!

joe....serie a tv sucked for me too. i had audio but video was lagging every minute. of the 90 mins, i saw maybe 50. missed some goals. maybe the fact that we ABSOLUTELY DECIMATED UDINESE makes seriea.tv suck just a little less (for this week anyway)

FORZA NAPOLI...I LOVE LAVEZZI

8. NapoliNewJersey

NapoliNewJersey New Member

Aug 13, 2006
    New Jersey
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I couldn't have been more wrong this morning.

I hate that Reja looks like a genius because Lavezzi made Zalayeta look good. But whatever ... happy as shit right now .. I'm so happy, i'm giddy.

Great f**king day today... I can't wait to see what RAI says about the game.

9. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Whether it was a pk or not is not important. The ref was there and he called it. He didn't need the linesman. I've seen refs call more scandalous penalties, never did the linesman jump in after 30 seconds to switch the decision

10. L.G.S

L.G.S New Member

Aug 31, 2006
    England
    I love you too!

11. italiamontreal78

italiamontreal78 New Member

Jun 27, 2006
    sorry sorry come out wrong! Lets not get to excited , it was a great win though

12. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Wow 5 goals. :eek:
    The ref in Cagliari vs. Juve game was plain awful. It wasn't as if he was bias in favour of either side... he gave throw ins when there should have been a corner for Juve, he gave Cagliari two penalties when at most only one should have been given. Then he sent off a player on each side, when neither really deserved it.

As for the specific incident, Cagliari's player blatantly dived after Chiellini cleared the ball (this was shown on the replay)... Chiellini went apeshit cause of the dive, (Buffon even had to grab him and cover his mouth haha) then the ref asked the line-man for a second opinion and it wasn't given.

13. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So he didnt call the pk? I stand corrected then

14. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  15. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Wow, just wow. Did anyone use Tvants? I guess we're not that bad after all! :D

16. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm starting to think Reja's rotation method might help us once again, keeping Calaio and DeZerbi fresh for the next game might work to our benefit.

17. NapoliNewJersey

Aug 13, 2006
    New Jersey
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You may be right but still Reja got lucky ... I"m glad we won 5-0 but when we were winning 3 or 4 to zero he took out a striker and put in a striker ... he should have put on another defender. That's just common sense.

He also took off Blasi who's a defensive mid and put Bogliacino, an attacking mid, ... why .. to have a better score line and make himself look better so he doesn't get fired ..

Like i said I'm glad we won 5-0 but Reja didn't do it with his head .. he did it with Lavezzi running shit. ... I take that back, Reja didn't do it at all.

18. JumpinJackFlash

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    He blew for a penalty at first, but then the linesman called him over and told him it was wrong. It says on C4...

So its not like Juve was in the wrong. The linesman correcting the decision was what it boiled down to in the end.

19. He did call the PK...the linesman convinced him into changing it. good call tho. as much as i hate juve, it was the right call. enough about juve....when was the last time Napoli won 5-0 away from San Paolo? In fact, when was the last time Napoli won 5-0 PERIOD???

20. NapoliNewJersey

Aug 13, 2006
    New Jersey
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't mean to sound like a dick but who cares ... this isn't the Juve forum.

21. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    come on NNJ, Juve hating is very much apart of this forum !

Juve merda!!!

22. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    After today, it's clear that Napoli's greatest weapon is our offence. Zalayeta experience combined with Lavezzi's explosiveness will be a nightmare for many teams. I realy wish that Calaio would have saw some action.

The midfield played their game today. Blasi and Gargano kept the ball on the floor and made good passes. I really liked Gargano. It was fun seeing him battle with Quagliarella

23. i know a win is a win....but you have to feel GREAT that we won 5-0. I know Reja is a bit unorthodox, but cut him some slack. He got the job done. I still rather have Lippi, but he did a fine job today. I feel that noone should be complaining at all today. we came to Udine PRAYING for one point, and we got 3. Cant ask for anything more than this going into a 2 week break. Now we see just how good Samp is later against Lazio. And we have 2 weeks to prepare for them. Hopefully this International break wont cool us off. And hopefully Maldonado, Garics, and especially Hamsik & Gargano dont get injured during their internationals.

24. JumpinJackFlash

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Its suprising that Udinese were beaten so convincingly, last week they looked quite solid against Inter. When was the last time Napoli won by such a big margain in Serie A?

25. younapoli

younapoli New Member

Feb 28, 2007
    napoli