U.S. U-19 Women National Team thread

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by tiej, Mar 11, 2003.

1. RUUDVN

RUUDVN BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2004
    NYC
    if the tragedy happens last time during the U-19 WC tournament, we might have some casualties ...

2. RUUDVN

Sep 3, 2004
    NYC
    i learned that the name of the earthquake is Tsunami and i think one of this board's user name is Tsunami, i wonder if she/he has the idea from that powerfull earthquake...

3. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To be exact, a tsunami is *not* an earthquake. It is a huge sea wave caused by either an earthquake or volcanic eruption under the sea. And yes, that is where my screen name comes from - I picked out that before the start of the WUSA as a suggestion for a name for the San Diego franchise...

On another note, part of the SD Union-Tribune Goal! article picks Angie Woznuk as the area's Female POtY.

4. RUUDVN

Sep 3, 2004
    NYC
    thank GOD ! the U-19 champ games were played earlier ....

5. RUUDVN

Sep 3, 2004
    NYC

O'Reilly got called-up right after the 2002 tourney over, so, it should be the case for Wozie as well.

6. RUfan

RUfan Member

Dec 11, 2004
    NJ
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe that O'Reilly was on the team for the '02 Algarve Cup prior to the '02 U-19 world tournament

7. RUUDVN

Sep 3, 2004
    NYC
    anyway, does AH have any intention of calling Angie Woznuk for Algarve ? i really hope so .. do you all hope what i hope ?

8. Morris20

Morris20 Member

Jul 4, 2000
    Upper 90 of nowhere
    Club:
    Washington Freedom
    It doesn't look like we're going to Algarve . . .