Tuscan derby

Discussion in 'Italy: Northern Clubs' started by Tuscany, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Tuscany

Tuscany New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    UAE
    so here comes the second Derby of Tuscany this season between Empoli and Fiorentina on the Stadio Castellani .
    Fiorentina has already lost to Livorno, which is considered as another Tuscany Derby. There are four teams playing in serie A from Tuscany territory, Fiorentina famously, Livorno, Empoli, and Siena.

Empol looks pretty good taking the sixth spot. They're the only team to beat the leaders Palermo, with an astonishing goal by Almeron. There are some talented players beside the Argentinian middlefielder, Busce and Vannucchi are the others. The latter has the touch on the ball.

Fiorentina have just beaten Catania of Sicily 3-0, and they will appeal for the last time to CONI tomorrow Thursday, which i expect their deduction will be cut.

I love these Tuscany flavors !
    Enjoy the Derby !

2. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I only saw the first 30 minutes of the Livorno-Fiorentina match and both teams played some good football. Hopefully, this derby has more goals. Empoli has had a good start and Toni needs to have a great streak for La Viola like he did last year.

3. Tuscany

Tuscany New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    UAE
    ugh !
    i won't be able to watch the Tuscan Derby. Tv schedule here in my country for this week are :
    Sampdoria vs. Milan
    Siena vs. Messina
    Vicenza vs. Napoli
    Inter vs. Catania
    Lazio vs. Calgiari
    Reggina vs. Roma
    Treviso va. Juventus
    Torino vs. Chievo

:(