Turmoil.

Discussion in 'MLS: News & Analysis' started by Soccerdude redded, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Soccerdude redded

Oct 14, 1999
    NY
    Turmoil in New England and a star player not happy with Steve and the team,could this be Mr"stop the world ,because I am a soccer star" Serna. Or is it Mr Harris ?. At 4pm, Chris will have all the answers.

2. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    There's a forum for the Revs...

3. Soccerdude redded

Oct 14, 1999
    NY
    Sorry I am not from around here,I DID NOT KNOW.

4. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
  5. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

dude, calm down ... he was trying to be helpful. you'll get better responses in the Revs forum.

6. Rodan

Rodan New Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Providence
    Soccerdude...got a link?

7. Coach_Barry

Coach_Barry Member

Aug 18, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Turmoil means new players?

The only announcement I heard...read...at 4pm was the Revs claiming Griffiths off waivers and signing Leonard.

As for Serna and Harris...they both made it clear long ago that they want out of Foxboro. Serna because he thought he was too good and should be in Spain, and Harris because he feels a 'fresh start' would do him good.

Other turmoil...?

8. Coach_Barry

Coach_Barry Member

Aug 18, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Turmoil = bait

I would hardly describe Llamosa's remarks as 'turmoil' or 'a star player not happy with Steve and the team'.

I feel like I was just baited and hooked as I sat waiting for the rest of Bergin's anti-climactic article.

9. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I personally don't see why news on a specific team should necessarily be posted just on that team's forum. As a follower of ALL of MLS, I'm interested in any significant news of ANY team. If the guy wants to post it here, PLEASE DO SO.

From what I gather, this particular bit of wisdom turned out to be fairly insignificant however.