Turkish Football Federation...

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by luhg, Jul 20, 2010.

1. luhg

luhg New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Guys, next week we will have Ahmet Guvener, Turkish FA General Secretary on our show to talk about Turkish football, the incredible progress that has been made over the last twenty years, we wil talk about Hiddink and the future of Turkish football amongst many other things.

If you have a question you would like us to ask, please stop by our website at www.beyondthepitch.net and we will pick a few out and ask them.

Guys if you like the show, we need your help. Please help us spread the word, if youre on facebook please add us http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Beyond-the-Pitch/118449764839064?ref=ts

We can also be found on itunes, keyword search 'beyond the pitch' and it will show up. If you like the show please subscribe and rate the podcast. Our early stuff had some poor audio although we have since fixed that.

Thanks

Phil

2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Interesthing...

What kind of questions can we ask?

ps:

Nice, site by the way.

Have a good work guys.

3. luhg

luhg New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Ask whatever you want mate, obviously just try to keep it sensible. Thanks for the compliments

4. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    I would like to ask few questions,,

but, for now, only one is best shot I gues:

Turkish FA should sell Turkish Super League TV rights to the Abroad= USA,JAPAN,CHINA,AUSTRALIA...

I think their marketing is not likes a Global marketing view,
    Theyr more like to sell in their own teritori(only in Turkey).
    Football is too populer in Turkey, and Lig broadcast company sell tv rights and sell games only in their own country(Turkey),

They must service , sell their league view rights to the abroad too.

Thats one of the main point of minus part of Turkish FA/Football business/League tv broadcast company and finaly League clubs views...

For a revulotion way, I think its best for sell your league to abroad/globaly and get more view markets and make more reputation advertisment etc for your League and Nation football godsake.

Turkish FA and Football people/football familys,clubs,fans,media everything:

They dont introduce Turkish Football to the International Stage ...
    Best is, start with Turkish League VIEW/SELL league view to the new markets coutry , as I mentioned above country.

I believe, Turkish League is interesthing league and have got quality and every year they step up their qualiyt rank,,

The Stadium passion is very nice too,

but, They dont know International way marketing for their own league/football .....

or,

They know, but, they dont want risk or whatever ...
    therefor, they just stay as a LOCAL... I gues.

Or, You can learn the real Answer from Turkish FA member, if its possible.

All this message from me, just as a wonder from me and as a advice for their league.

@

I heard last two season turkish league games viewed by Spanish and Brazilian tv company too.

Thats veyr good steps,

but, Turkish FA must do this more consistently and be more international markets in, as a league markets value and advertisement etc.

They need reputation from international viewer I gues.
    Thats their main miss,minus part of Turkish football family.

Regards.

5. luhg

luhg New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thanks for that contribution, very interesting

6. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    @Thanks for reading.

@

For the League matchs;

Before the Game kickoff,

They should make some kind of mini show:
    music, dance,or what ever that can makes crowd Fun and good time before the game....

And, another miss is;

Thhe league clubs dont have mascott(spell?)
    In Bundesliga we can see cute Club mascott.
    Its whether Club symbol icon mascott or
    FAN12 mascott: its like cute animal mascott.

By this, many KIDS supporters can come to game ,, or Kids can watch the game from Tv with happyl etc.

Aswell Female fans would like this too.

Another miss ;

Food court.
    The Stadium each season gets better, building new ground etc,
    but, couple years ago when I went game for big giants,
    Food is hard to find in the Stadium....
    I just saw many small car or whatever, and they sell food ,drink by that...

I think its not good in many way, healt, and business professionalsm way.

And, in a long term,

Turkish FA must do something new revolition about it, I heard Galatasaray new stadium will gonna have food court, movie theather etc too, thats very modern and very good idea to get family type group fans,from younger to older age range....

All my above advice is Realy big miss in the Game of This league...
    Iam not talking about Game at the field:) .
    All in all main probblem is Game DAY ORganisations...
    from mascotts,,foods courts,music(mini concert before the game), Dance groups which can makes crowds happy time stress out and have good time with family members,kids,friends, or couples,,,

I hope, You Guys can tell this advice to FA officials.

@

I dont see any miss or weak sides in the League own comptetition at the fields... The clubs realy play high level,, and just look at last couple of season TITTLE Race,,, Sivasspor missed tittle 3 years ago and two years ago in the last weeks...
    Bursaspor just won the TITTLE infront of the four giants fo This league...
    So, As You can see, there is interesthing title race and high wuality competiton works... Supporters goes stadium lots,,

Iam sure, If they do what I mentioned as a advice in my above commend, I believe We wll gonna see more good things in long term in this league world.

Regards.

7. luhg

luhg New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thanks for this Roxbury, i will definately be asking him about tv rights