Turkey vs. Latvia 19/11/03 [R]

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by SoccerFan8270, Nov 17, 2003.

1. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Turkey has to win this match! If they do not win I will be very dissapointed. I can't believe what happened in the first match and it can't happen again. GO TURKEY!!!!

2. RuffRyder

RuffRyder New Member

Sep 15, 2003
    they will win dont woory, and we will be off to Portugal

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Wow

Unreal. No win for Turkey. A stunning 2-2 draw as Latvia scores twice after Turkey was up 2-0. Turkey loses 3-2 on aggregate, and is knocked out of Euro2004. Latvia are going to Portugal.

I've got no axe to grind against the Turks (unlike some of their posters ;)) but I'm simply stunned.

4. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! Turkey should have won. They blew their lead. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! This was not supposed to happen...

5. gantelo

gantelo New Member

Aug 9, 2003
    Istanbul
    bu serefsýzlerý sýktýr etcen takýmdan umitlerle oynýcan bundan sonra sýmarýk gerizekalý herifler...

6. Barish

Barish New Member

Jun 28, 2003
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Pi/sh!

Un-fu/ckin'-believable.

I absolutely agree with Gantelo. They must send these spoiled overpaid overcelebrated fu/ckers to Siberia somewhere in exchange with some fu/ckin' Russian prostitutes and get U21s play the A level instead. What the fu/ck?

That's fu/ckin' ridiculous. Out-fu/ckin'-rageous...

Welldone to Latvia. And our overpaid fu/ckers make small nations like them make some history for themselves. Nice one.

Fu/ck that...

I bet some guys back there are gonna get their balls chewed big time I tell ya.

7. Di7seconds

Di7seconds New Member

Feb 11, 2003
    Land of the Free!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha.

8. Di7seconds

Di7seconds New Member

Feb 11, 2003
    Land of the Free!!!!
    That's a shame that Turkey lost. You all have my sympathy. Nice prediction Ruff. Since you seem to have an unlimited knowledge of soccer could you tell me who is going to win Euro 04.

9. molosztash

molosztash New Member

Aug 17, 2003
    Istanbul, Turkey
    I was stunned too. But I can't say I am too disappointed. At least we are open for a revision in team. I completely agree with you gantelo :)

By the way, wednesday was stunning but, thursday was horrible. I heard both of the bombs. It was very frightening.

10. RuffRyder

RuffRyder New Member

Sep 15, 2003
    shutup