Truth about Persian Football Dot com

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Ferdosi, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Many of us heard about Ali daei's story against Parvin.. but not all of us know why it stopped.
    Mr Ali Daei , mr rich boy , is part of so called our corrupted Islamic republic government. Him and his family are part of huge Islamic organizations in IR.. Yes, this is where the Big bills come from.
    I already posted about this subject in the PFDC forum.. not once , but twice..
    The first time , they just deleted my post ( PFDC did ) .. yes PFDC is payed by the Islamic republic government of Iran for their support.
    The second time i posted in the forums , there was some attraction.. people started reading about the truth.. and in less than 10 min , my thread was locked .. and today morning I was totaly Banned from the PFDC servers ( I can handel that :p )
    but the point is.. there are still thousands of fans that support communities such as PFDC..
    Guys.. there are many Iranians that suffer , die everyday in Iran for one reason.. to make sure that PFDC's pay check go through ( I hope you understand that this isn't only against PFDC )
    I repeat, Freedome is not a 30 minute joy after a soccer victory.
    Working under the Mullah regime can also be working FOR the Mullah regime..
    You and I are here to fight that.

[​IMG]

2. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Dear virulent,
    Since this is not football-related; I'm just gonna close it.