Trouble with features

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by Peruco83, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    Hey I'm a hattrick newbie and I need some help:
    How do I promote players from my youth division? I dont see any links for it, and how do I challenge a team? I see there's an option to type in the team ID but what if I dont know any teams? Also is there a way I can look at the standings in my league or top scorers? I see a recent matches feature but that's about it. thanks.

2. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    first u should register your team in the reg. thread in this forum

to promote from your youth team u have to click on CLUB and then off to the right there will be something that says... TEST YOUTH PLAYER u can choose either a keeper or an outfielder. You can only do that once per week.

As for challenging teams, u can ask for a friendly here and most weeks u will get one... otherwise, just search for a random division... go to USA then click on SEARCH and enter say, IV.39 and click on the table and then click on any of the teams and challenge them, the link to challenge them will be on the right side of the screen.

3. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is a friendly thread stickied or it was stickied, you can ask for it there just put your team name or ID, and whether you want to be home or away.