Trip to Ecuador

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by cristianoronaldo17, Jun 21, 2005.

1. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    In three days school is about to be over and my mom bought a flight to send me to Ecuador. My main reason for going to Ecuador is to polish my skills and get better n 2 visit fam. But since no offence to Ecuadorians like me but we have to admit that it is a poor country, so I do not know if I should bring my new Vapors in chrome and blue and also my gold ones and my vapor indoors. I am afraid of gettin jacked and my ass beat up, but I want to play in them. Either my cousin train in a professional synthetic field that is sweet ass hell, and I am going to be with my uncle and the team so what do you think I Should do bring em or not?

2. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I went abroad to Spain (more developed nation) and I took 7 pairs of boots and then bought 3 more over there and I had no problems at all. You should be ok just don't leave your stuff sitting out in a random spot where people can jack it.

3. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Yeah but in Spain people have much more respect! Ive been there I know. In Ecuador if they see u wit a pair if nie boots they either steal or beat you up and steal so I really dont know especcially since I am goin to be trainin with a team in a pro field so I think Ill bring and I am going to be wit my uncle

4. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    My friend went to Honduras, brought his white vapors, and thought he would play with everyone. Most of them resented him because he had these really flashy boots and they still could burn him with nothing. I'd just make sure you know you can play either better than or with these Ecuadorans before you bring flash boots. Then again, maybe you are really good. I would probably take them but use them at the field. You could hide them away in a bag so nobody will see you with them and take them or something.

5. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    tell ya what? i'll hold them kicks for you.

6. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    :) U will u r such a friend!! :D :rolleyes:

7. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    what are you scared of anyway, bro?
    rep chilltown, baby.

8. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    I went two years ago when I was 13 and I could definetly compete and I was even beter than some 15 and 16 year olds

9. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    TRU man but wat happens if I get jacked there goes 140 dollar cleats down the garbage. no wat i mean dawg

10. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    You'll be fine then I'm sure. Have a good trip!!

11. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj