Transfers Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Amar Rahmanovic is leaving Sarajevo to join Konyaspor. Making him the 5th Bosnian player at Konya (Milosevic, Ancic, Sehic, Hadziahmetovic).

Zvornik repped this.
  2. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Almedin Ziljkic linked with a move to turkish club Genclerbirligi

New Era repped this.
  3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Cavar joins SPVGG GREUTHER FÜRTH in the 2.Bundesliga, hopefully, this leads to more playing time.

New Era and Zvornik repped this.
  4. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Stjepan Loncar expected to leave Rijeka this January, rumored he going to Spain or Germany.

New Era and Zvornik repped this.
  5. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Great move for Ćavar, if he finds a place the agreement goes to two years and they’re fighting for promotion.

Lončar has also earned a shot at a top five league, looking forward to seeing where he lands.

6. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Ronaldinho321 repped this.
  7. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Turkish league again...have we ever seen a Bosnian go from the Turkish league to a top 5 league? I cant think of any

8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    at the top of head, i can only remember elvir baljic from fenerbache to real madrid. which is considered arguably the worst transfer in real madrid history.

I can see ajdin hasic moving to top league if he achieves his potential.

9. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Edin Visca supposedly has asked for a transfer. Could be reunited with his former manager Abdullah Avci at Trabzonspor.

10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    dzeko possibly to Inter Milan and ahmedhodzic to atalanta. Rumor that dzeko wanted to join city but they weren't interested.

New Era repped this.
  11. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    New Era repped this.
  12. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    no move for dzeko, lets hope he plays this weekend vs Juventus. He was back training with the team today.

I rather him stay in Roma than move to a lower ranked league. I read some rumors about him moving to Fenerbache..so happy that didnt happen :laugh: :thumbsup:

13. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Semir Smajlagic, 22, striker, signed with Astana. They play regular champions league football. Joins from Gorica, played previously for Tuzla and Sarajevo.

14. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Is Ahmedhodzic going to make a winter transfer or nah?

15. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Ahmedhodzic was suppose to make a move this winter trasnfer but I havent seen anything ...only 5 days left

16. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Kolasinac moved to Olympique Marseille so there is that. Ahmedhodzic is being linked with a transfer to French side Reims which if I'm honest would be a very dumb move on his part. They are currently in 14th position in Ligue 1 while Malmo despite not being a strong club regularly plays in the Champions League or Europa League.

17. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Looks like Ahmedhodzic is going to sign with Bordeaux in Ligue 1. They are currently sitting 17th in the table.. Really was hoping hed sign for a Serie A or Bundesliga club.

18. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    He officially signed for Bordeaux, done deal. If they get relegated at the end of the season, he may get lost in the wilderness like so many before him. So many of our players when they are still young have the potential to sign for big clubs but end up doing stupid moves like this one which often proves fatal for the rest of their careers.

19. miske10

miske10 Member

Nov 24, 2010
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    (Not official) Selmir Pidro --> St. Louis City SC, which starts play in 2023, & to be loaned out to FK Sarajevo until either June or December.

20. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Potentially going to the MLS at 24-25 years old really tells you all you need to do about Pidro.

21. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Yeah. If Bosnians want to make it big they need to get out of the Bosnian league before or around age 18.

22. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Maybe not that early but certainly by the time they are 20-21. I don't think many Serbs or Croats move abroad from their respective leagues at just 18.

23. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Anyone here watch Anels first game for Bordeaux ? Looks like he started and his team got annihilated. His rating on Fotmob is a 5 something.

24. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It was always going to be a stupid move. Malmo are top of the Swedish league table while Bordeaux will likely get relegated and are about to sack Petkovic.

25. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Malmo are top of the Swedish league while Bordeaux will likely get relegated.