Transfers and Rumors Pt. II

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by CHICO13, Dec 25, 2008.

1. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Pablo Escobar signed with 1st Division Brazilian team Santo Andre, controversy alert he told the club that he ownes his own pass which screws my team The Strongest out of 100,000 which is the price of his pass, rumor has it that he did buy back his pass but that the old president of The Strongest never reported it and is at el alto waiting for the 5am flight to Miami. jejejeje.

http://www.ramalhonautas.com/noticias/01345.html

2. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Good to hear. Could you shed some light on Riveros true age, I have seen various numbers floated around. I believe he might be 28 but I am not a hundred percent sure.

By the way what is a "sereno" :eek:

3. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Happy about these news guys, Escobar was doing beast with Ipatinga. I'm sure he can do the same thing with Santo Andre.
    One question though can anyone confirm if Escobar was really born in 1983, because that would make him 25 years old.

4. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^^^Daaaaaaaaamnnnn!!!!! As usual, scandal amongst one of the biggest teams in Bolivia. Same thing the old pres' did with Botero's Million Dollar Transfer fee, he pocketed it too.

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Im pretty sure this was asked before.

Where did you get he was 25?

I remember him being 30.

Edit: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=74287&&cc=5901

I trust ESPN.

6. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  7. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Didi to Poland, last minuite offer from a undisclosed polish team? Right before he has to report to Cholivar.. hmmmm. I hate to say it but i don't have faith in facteats anymore this sounds to made up, but if its true i hope he doesn't hesistate he needs to bounce to europe

http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=3380

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    HHmmm..... Poland would lead him to Bundesliga.

Why not?

9. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Because he's not good enough. After his initial callup to the NT and good first performances he completely disappeared, he'll get eaten in Poland, it's not the most technical league. He really should stay for at least another year to improve because as is he's just going to be bench material. If Cholis gets their stuff together, which they seem to be doing, he might actually have a chance to show off in Libertadores or Sudamericana.

As far as money goes, it's a no brainer, but as far as futbol goes I'd say he should stay.

PS - never trust espn soccernet when it comes to Bolivian futbol or especially players, they get second or third hand info and just do a quick copy and paste with very little verification.

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea i agree with that, he still needs some touching up before he goes abroad. He very well could learn how to play as a '10' in his time at Bolivar, he def. has the skills and ball handling, the question is whether he has the ball distribution or imagination.

Hes fast too, but a ball hog who dribbles himself into corners when playing on the wings for the NT IMO. He needs time to break these problems of his game.

And IMO hes big enough to handle himself in a physical league, hes about 5'9ish maybe 5'10 and thick. I remember seeing him in person when he was here for the bolivia-guatemala game. Hes not skinny nor fat, just naturally thick.

11. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    didi will do fine abroad, he is fast and physically tough enough for european futbol. He had bad perfomaces in two friendlies here because smart sanchez played him in the wing position, when he played against paraguay thats where everyone first noticed him he played instead of reyes the hack from boliviar not abdon. that is didi's position he playes the same in lapaz he is a defesive mid who recovers the ball and feeds it to the enganche or the wings thats where you guys need to see him play and you will see his skills.:)

12. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Completely agree with you bro.........!
    I also met Didi when he came here to play with the national team agaisnt Guatemala, I even took a picture with him, because I know someday it's going to be very valuable. That dude has got serious talent, he can definitely handle himself in Europe. And not to diss you Nilobraun, but there isn't anything that Didi can learn from Bolivar that he can't learn from the polish league. I'm all up for it, Didi is my boy, and I think he should go to Europe. I know he can succeed in Europe, I see him as the next Nacho Garcia for Bolivia (or even better, because of his amazing control and ability to dribble).

13. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    OOHHH yea...........there is one more little thing, he is colla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The next Baldivieso.......next great player to come out from cochabamba.

14. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  15. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think he would too, but hes pretty young, at 20 is it?? With a couple of years or maybe 1-2 of playing with bolivar, playing Copa Libertadores(Which is the goal for them to make it to the next one), and just playing for the most popular team in the bolivian cant help his chances of getting better looks than at La Paz FC. Bolivar has exported great players to all over europe, or mexico and Didi could be the next big thing with some polishing.

IMO(you guys may not agree with me), he has some learning to do as far as team work skill goes, but he has alot of raw talent that could make him the next big bolivian player.

Thats my position.

16. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Kind of like a night guard. Someone who stays overnight in a place of business, to make sure thiefs don't get to it. A common way to deter crime in Bolivia.

Apparently, there may be an issue with his transfer after all.

17. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well it seems maybe boteros move to correcaminos like that to leon might fall through again!

There were rumors of him going to Houston Dynamo of the MLS recently too among this board, but many thought it as just that... rumors.

But Botero made it public recently that he wants to play outside of bolivia in el exterior, meaning he doesnt want to go back to bolivia.

It was made public on this bolivar board all the players salaries, apparently Botero gets only 7k US a month but is like 4th top paid on Bolivar. Thats 84k a month, given his scoring status right now, he can easily earn in the MLS 200-300k.

http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=3382

Theres the article on his deal maybe falling through cause of Work Visa Issues.

I really wish he'd come to the MLS mainly to DC United because we need a forward of his style to help up front. Our brasilian up front IMO isnt all that, and isnt worth the money. I'd rather pay botero that money.

18. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'm not so sure about Botero in MLS. He has yet to play in a league as physical as MLS. I would want to see how he handles getting roughed up before I hand him a pile of cash.

19. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Don't think this was reported here yet, but the transfer for Hoyos to Olimpia fell through and now he'll be playing for el poderoso Bolivar this season. Too bad didn't work for him, I think Paraguay's style suits bolivians well and would've been a good expereince for him with libertadores.

20. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Really... Really.. Botero who was champion with Puma's where he scored like a dozen goals, isn't physical enough to play in the MLS?.. sorry chico must disagree, i don't the MLS is ready for Botero, if Emilio who is less physcial and less talented (and i think botero is more of a lucky striker then a talented one) can be mvp i pretty sure Botero will do fine.

I just point out the championship with pumas because to date i have yet to see an MLS side manhandle a mexican side physically that is.

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Addition to possible transfers!!!

Juan Carlos Arce(another one of my boys)- Could be heading to Cruzeiro, su empresario se encuentra en Brasil negociando su pase.

Diego Cabrera- Definitely leaving Cucuta and is staying in Colombia. Right now he has two official offers one from Independiente Medellin and the other one from Atletico Huila.

Ronald Raldes- As guessed before, the rumors started flying in Argentina. The argentinian media is reporting that Ronald Raldes could be heading to Boca Juniors, although he has not received an official offer. Ronald is still waiting for his empresario to come back from Argentina and inform him on his possibilities to sign with Boca or any other Argentinian club.

22. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  23. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Okay just saw it on TV Abdon Reyes is STAYING:mad:. He has one more year with cholivar and he said that he only went to Argentian to spend the holidays with some family there. ?????????????

Escobar talked with the crooks who run strongest and said that he didn't sign with Santo Andrea. That the Brazilian team thought that no one owned his pass and they were going to sign him. However when they found out that his pass belongs to Strongest, they don't want to pay. So it looks like he is due in Lapaz this week to talk it out.

Dont have a link its on Deporte Total channel 430 direct tv.:)

24. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Really? In the correcaminos website, they are already welcoming him.

http://www.naranjadecorazon.com.mx/cms/content/view/121/146/

But you know more about player transfer inside and out than I do so let me know if it does fall through. I´m currently living in Aguascalientse and I was planning on driving 2 hours on March 1st to seem him and the team play the home team Leon.

25. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Eduardo Fierro emigre al exterior, más concretamente al Maccabi Netanya de la primera división de Israel,

hmmm... didn't this guy go to brazil like a couple of months ago i though he was playing for fortaleza or some team with that name.. I am telling you guys i think that the bolivian press just picks name's and decides where they are going by throwing darts at a wall or something.