Transfer Rumours 7: Papa Lazarou's Pandemonium Carnival

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by BridgeMonkee, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Thats hardly fair.
    All Monkee has stated, is that others have questioned his age, which is a fact.

2. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Who is better and available for less?

Joaquin at 30 milion; brilliant talent on occassion but inconsistent, seems to dislike physical play and will look to London as a gulag with one foot always headed towards Real.

Figo, he is like a 176, played unmotivated and inconsistently for real the last couple of years.

C. Ronaldo, very talented, but a punk, signed an extension and no way ManUre will sell him to us cheaper than SWP if at all

Zanetti, inter captain 32, not likely to be sold and particularly sold cheap.

J. Reyes, signed an extension for 6 years despite though it seems as his heart is still in Spain and only have to ask the Neville brothers how to keep him out of a match;

Posh, the time for him to be starting for Real or Eng. and particularly CFC has long passed and Dave, tell them the circus is coming to town.

Robinho, great talent, wants real not us, would be very expensive, would he hold up in the League or even want to play in Gulag London.

Diesler, talented but has medical issues best dealt with by the people who know him best

Romeo Castelen, I think he is a very promising young talent and if we don't get SWP I would like to see him come, but unproven at this level and in the League whereas SWP has shown he can do the job in the League.

3. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
  4. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  5. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    City spokesman Paul Tyrell said: "Our chairman has spoken to Shaun and Shaun asked permission to talk to Chelsea.

"Shaun has expressed a desire for Manchester City to reach an agreement with Chelsea over his transfer."

...looks like he wants the move

6. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Is it just me or is the Wright-Philips/Essien saga turning into a bit of a soap opera?

7. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Hardly surprising really.
    He's going to want to talk to Mourinho, face to face, to see exactly what he would have in mind for him.Things like playing time, position, what he would expect from him in every day life, potential salary, appearance money and bonus payments.

It doesn't really mean anything just yet, he may not like what Chelsea (Mourinho) have to say to him.
    He may want to talk to Chelsea (Mourinho) to explain his own position and simply state to the powers that be at Chelsea that he won't settle for much bench time.

It could very well prove to be a quick end to the whole saga - one way or the other.

8. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    why arent you guys interested in getting Ballack for 15 mil pounds???

9. Portugeezer!

Portugeezer! Member

Jun 8, 2005
    Raynham, MA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Come on! Everybody know he's older than 16, but no one's proven yet.

Does he look 16 to you?

He's overrated anyway.

To stay on topic. Looks like SWP will be wearing Chelsea blue, only a matter of time.

10. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
  11. bluemen groupee

bluemen groupee New Member

Dec 1, 2004
    westside
    Tyrell added: "I think it's the situation that [chief executive] Alistair Mackintosh and [chairman] John Wardle will be discussing now that there's been this fairly seismic change from the player."

Looks like this deal could get done this weekend. City's one big bargaining chip was that SWP wanted to stay at City. It looks like they've just lost that chip.

12. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA
    Damn it! and they will be mad if Kenyon meets him in a tube at Waterloo station.
    Zani hunches tell me. City are ready to sell. They could have told him to start sh!t so they don't have to swallow their pride.

13. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please Clan....you're such an apologist for him it's pathetic. He's implying much more than just that others have "questioned Adu's age." Or am I reading too much into the..."bbbwwahhhhahhaa" and "have you ever been to Africa."?
    :rolleyes:

14. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  15. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Yes :)

16. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yossarian you are one really sad khunt aren't you?

You're turning into my fecking stalker :D

Seems like you are becoming totally obsessed with me you sad sack of sh1t. My every utterance will draw a response from you. But your obsession with me is totally unhealthy. You are going to be sadly disappointed as I really don't swing your way - sorry.

Sorry Yossarian, I am heterosexual and your advances towards me are unwelcome.

<o =""></o>I’m sure your attentions would be far more welcomed by someone like miles.

Good luck.

17. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
  18. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aww, Monkee....gaysmack? Is that the best you can do?
    I'm disappointed.....not surprised given your intellect....but disappointed.
    At least when you're inventing conspiracy theories you're more entertaining.
    :D

19. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Isn't that the trait exhibited by most of the players wanting to move to Chelsea? :p

20. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Stalk on, Stalk on . . .

*yawn*

I've never really found any of your posts offensive, entertaining or even interesting. I have never actually read any of your posts in the Arsenal forum and yet you find this need to stalk me in the Chelsea forum. I really am quite baffled by your obssesion with me. This is a football message board. You may want to find a therapist and talk things over with them, other than that I really cannot help you.

Apologies to everybody who comes here to talk about football. This yossarian kid obviously has a lot of problems. It is quite sad really and even I’m becoming a little embarrassed for him.

21. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  22. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Just heard on Sky Sports that SWP told the team that he want to leave City and join Chelsea. I have no link b/c i just heard it on Sky Sports. That's good news. Now, let's finalize the deal.

23. RonaldoQuaresma88ca

RonaldoQuaresma88ca New Member

May 9, 2005
    Who is better than SWP - lots.

I've seen the kid play, he's very good and will get better. But he's not worth 10 million pounds, let alone 20 million pounds. ManCity are just tryin to suck Chelsea dry.

- Joaquin has never professed admiration for playing in England.
    - Figo was one of the best players at Euro2004, and last season for Real Madrid. If you think Figo plays without passion you're a fool. He may well be the only galactico that plays with passion at all.
    - C. Ronaldo! Keep dreaming. ManU will never trade their franchise player, let alone to the likes of a rival in the EPL. Suicidal. If SWP's transfer clause is 30 million pounds ...what's C Ronaldo's - 50 million pounds?
    - Zanetti - What is he 30?
    - Reyes - The guy complains of all things England.
    - Beckham - Sucks
    - Robinho would get sodomized in the EPL - best to stay away for now.
    - Deisler/Castelan - who cares? Not serious options.

24. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    So who, names please.

Try to keep the porto pimping to a minimum, for the sake of aurgument you can assume every player fom portugal age 2 or older is better than SWP.

p.s. you might try reading the posts before replying, then you would not have to basically repeat what I said about some of the other wingers like you came up with an original thought.

25. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC