Transfer Rumors - CAMPEONATO 2013 (Credife)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by b9d23m89, Nov 6, 2012.

1. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Alex Colon is a Deportivo Quito player and Vinicio Angulo is returning from Pacos Ferreira to sign with them too.

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    http://www.ecuagol.com/ecuagol/index.php?n=31792

damn deportivo quito is dumb for getting rid of this kid. i've been hearing about him for a few years now. im surprised he's not with the U-20 squad. U. Catolica is really investing in the youth, looks like they're copying Independiente and it got them back to the Serie A.

I'll be watching out for this kid to see what he's about.

3. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I really wanted this kid to stay in Europe, maybe being tossed around from club to club, he seemed to be doing alright in friendlies and was getting a few minutes in official games, I hope his discipline didnt affect Pacos Ferreia's decision to send him back.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It wasn't his discipline. He just made the decision to leave. Lots of the media there believed he deserved a chance to get minutes as a starter in the league, but he'd only play the cup games with the majority of substitute players. He didn't do a bad job there, there was just lack of opportunities for him and he said F**k it and came back to ecuador where he will get minutes. I think he can do good this season. He had a promising start last time with Independiente and could have been one of the top scorers of last season but he screwed up.

5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  6. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cevallitos a Juventus!!!

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    http://www.ecuagol.com/ecuagol/index.php?n=32346

here's a note on Fricson Erazo. if this goes through Barcelona won't have him this semester. This deal will depend solely on Erazo b/c his contract allows him peace out as long as he pays the fee. All that's left is his signature and there's an agreement with that Turkish team.

I'm guessing Barcelona will do whatever it takes to not let him go, but like I said- this decision is on Erazo's part. My opinion is he stays in Barcelona because chances are that Barcelona is ten times more competitive than whatever team he's going to, he'll be with NT players such as JC Paredes and Campos in the defense, he's closer to home and it's easier for him to get adjusted to playing in Quito for the Qualifiers since he'll be playing in cities of high altitude 7/10 times, and most of all COPA LIBERTADORES. I mean if he were going to Galatasaray or another top team in Turkey I'd support the move but he deserves more than that. He's class. If Barcelona does well in this Copa Libertadores his price tag goes go up. Dumb move if you ask me. I think Barcelona will talk him out of it.

8. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    well ... imo;

i agree about ,if the player has got class and good potential or already showed the his quality, yeah galatasaray type big team is good choice for him.
    but,

kasimpasa is also istanbul club. and theyr /will gonna be new manchester city according to some turkish fans and journalist etc.

new chairman owners and officials are rich businessman etc. they will sign slowly good talents from all over the world.

ones they gets rhytim of super league top 6 club competitions level,
    i gues and think,they will gonna sign star names from all over the world.

for now, i think your player is choiced not bad desicion ,team.
    if he shows his class etc, i believe he can move galatasaray in a short period .

the funny thing is; kasimpasa and galatasaray are neigborh twon,side by side. it seems.

good luck to him in his new journey.

ps:

can you pls tell me what type player etc is he. any detail would be cool .thanks.

9. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

10. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Don't know why my last post didn't post... Erazo is a tall and lanky CB. He's fast and athletic. He has good technique, reads the game well and his passing is good. Not particularly strong in the air, that's his weakness. He could also stand to put on some lean muscle mass. He's strong but if he were to go to Europe, he would have to gain a couple pounds so he can better withstand the physical play of Europe. I should point out that he's constantly improving his game and has yet to reach his peak.

magic journey repped this.
  11. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    it sound talented player, a good potential to be big ,in the future.

if you put one name next to his name, as a smilarty of game type. what player game style remind you erazo ? .

brazil's lucio ?

or you named pls.

thanks for the response.

ps:

whats the latest update about him ? is he went kasimpasa or what .