Transfer Rumors Abroad

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Froboy69, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    :confused:
    Oh god he's going to be another Hulk...

2. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So James and Ospina have found new homes, any news on Cuadrado?

3. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    M
    he is still on vacation..a lot of reports are saying that Man U is the team with the strongest probability to sign him

4. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Do they really need him?

5. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes lol,Valencia hasn't been the same for years now. Nani hasn't stepped up and is likely to move to Milan. If they get him im sure they'd use him as a winger as well which is perfect for the NT. They're not playing Champions but that takes off pressure for settling down in the EPL. I hope for the move but anything other then Barca right now is perfect lol

6. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Can't argue with that.

7. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Also if the Guarin rumors are true then it would be cool that he would have a fellow Colombian with him.

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Guarin needs to leave INTER !!!!!!!! Place is poisonous !!!!

9. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    Rumores:

Max Allegri pretende a Zapata para Juventus, también Totten quiere al jugador.

Yepes para la Sampdoria.

10. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    I hope they teach him well and maybe bring him along slowly and put a lil muscle on him. Maybe he could be great. I've never heard of him though.

11. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    Actually I think he could do well there. They play physical and rough and he is smart with the ball. He is mentally tough and won't be intimidated I think he would be like saurez over there

12. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    Speaking of EPL. Was reading how Mourinho made a tongue in cheek jab at Man U saying . He can't ask a 19 to do what he needs at left back with what their goals are and that's why Chelsea have Filipe Luís (man u have 19 yr old Luke Shaw)

Man U lost Evra. Any chance Man U would be interested in Armero???! I'd love to see Armero play at a good team in the EPL he got did dirty playing for a shitty mid table team mid season nothing to play for. At least if he goes now to Man U everyone is at zero. Man U has impressed and they'll got out to win matches. Plus Man U now has better coach and team than the team Armero were in last year. English football would be good for him. Either they make him into a left wide mid. Which imo it's what he should be. He creates service and stretches defense wide and deep. He doesn't score but he assists. At bigger clubs he wouldn't have to be a scorer anyway. With the Colombian NT. Got Falcao and now James scoring and if Caudrado stays at Fiore I feel he'll see time as out an out forward or winder and even CAM. He'll pick up his scoring and assistance.

I'd like to start a Campaign for Armero to Man U or Liverpool or Arsenal.

Same for Yepes. He can still start 20 30 games many teams playing will olay 40 to 69+ matches Continental/domestic. And the big teams like Arsenal/Liverpool/Man U could use more CBs especially Pool and Man U

13. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Armero needs to focus on first team minutes in Udinese. His stint at West Ham was short lived. And I don't see him back @ EPL let alone any of the EPL juggernauts you mention.

14. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The only one I really care for changing teams is Cuadrado. This is the best time to leave since it's very hard to repeat what he did this year. Jackson seems like he's gonna stay in Porto so I think that's it for him. If he doesn't leave now he won't ever play in a better team than porto since it's very hard to repeat his best season in porto+the WC goals. If he doesn't leave now he'll probably stay in Porto the rest of his career or in a year or two leave for a midtable team.

15. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @CapsNarrador: #Fichajes: Arsenal busca al colombiano Juan Fernando Quintero, mediocampista del Porto.

16. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wenger is too cheap lol.

17. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Find that a lil hard to believe ..but fingers crossed

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think that Quintero must stay in Porto and build himself there like James did. In Arsenal and such a physical league like the Premier after one year that he barely played, it'll be super difficult for him to adjust, plus he won't be a regular starter. In Porto under a different coach, he may get the keys this season or at least to be a much more essential player and maybe become more relevant next year for Ruope biggest teams, not that I think that Porto is a small team.

19. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @cworswick: RCN journalist @momdeportes is reporting that Juan Fernando Quintero is on his way to London & will sign for Arsenal in the next few hours.

20. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]

sidspaceman repped this.
  21. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Although someone in the arsenal thread posted that his agent denied it..any news on that.? Either way I wouldn't mind if he stayed in porto.

22. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't see it tbh. JFQ is not what they need and surely not at $20mm for someone to be bench side.

23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sinceramente yo no se que es lo que necesita el arsenal con wenger y sus compras raras....me hacen confundir la composoción del equipo

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    WTF Does quintero have 2 threads !!!!