Transfer Rumors 6: When will all this silliness stop?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by yasik19, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sydneymuganzi

sydneymuganzi Member

Jul 19, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    God I wish this is not true.I do not think he has the strenght to play in the premiership.
    Trezeguet to Chelsea Gilardino to Juventus
    By European Football - July 2 2005

Reports in Italy suggest this evening that Juventus have accepted in principal a 58 million euro offer for French International striker David Trezeguet.

If these reports turn out to be correct it means Chelsea’s second bid for the striker has proved successful, and he will join them at Stamford Bridge for the coming season.

Juventus for their part are expected to use the windfall to finance the arrival of Alberto Gilardino from Parma, himself a Chelsea target.

Although Gilardino has stated he is unwilling to Leave Italy, and would most likely prefer a move to Milan, he could be persuaded to join the Italian champions.

2. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic

Was very interesting in the end though, why do we have to wait untill the football starts before the Ashes get underway!

3. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Substitue Inter for Juve and Adriano for Trez....and that's the deal that should have taken place. Inter don't want the next star of the Italian NT? Hell, they can have Crespo too. Bastards. ;)

4. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    All have the same story? Maybe Chelsea's pulling a Kaladze/Horno move with Gerrard and Essien?

5. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Nevermind, Inter do want Gila. It also says Chelsea have "joined" the hunt for his sig. :confused: I thought the hunt was already on. And, Chelsea have given an Italian teen a two week trail (at bottom).

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=288954&cpid=8&CLID=8&lid=&title=Duo+join+Gilardino+hunt&channel=premiership

6. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    That would be a great deal for Juve.

35 million quid for an ordinary Frenchmen, enabling them to have the money to buy the young rising star of the Italian National team.

How about some good news?
    Gerrard and Owen reunited at the Bridge?
    Adriano says yes?
    Robinho or SWP or both?

7. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    I must agree.
    Can't see how this is a good move for Chelsea, smacks of desperation actually.

Of course, it has yet to be proven true.

8. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    ALL of them are reporting the same thing?

Either his agent is stirring the water, or there is some truth to it.
    Unusual to see all the rags on the same tract.

9. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
  10. Portugeezer!

Portugeezer! Member

Jun 8, 2005
    Raynham, MA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

If Chelsea pay 58mil euros for Trezeguet, I will fly over to London and personally slap Mourinho upside his head. :mad:

11. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  12. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    :D Abso-fecking-loot-lee

"I have to go to the bakers, I have to go shopping, the electrician is coming round, I have to get the car serviced, and for all these things I have to go and speak in English."

He doesn't have to go anywhere. For less than one weeks wages he can have a bilinguil personal assistant.

Crepso is one useless mofo. He keeps moaning about Chelsea, yet he loves Milan, who clearly do not give a ******** about him and are the real source of all his woe. IF Milan want him, all they have to do his pay for him, the ball is clearly in their court and all Crespo's criticism should be aimed at them.

13. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
  14. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
  15. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
  16. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Ballack thinking move abroad?

Most likely a way to get more money from Bayern, but hey - if we can "triangulate" properly and have 3 CMs in the mix, one of them will probably end up being cheaper. A 3 CM line of Lampard, Makelele and Ballack? Works for me. ;)

By the way, I don't really understand the concern over our summer activity, to be honest. We've lost two players who almost never played and a striker who couldn't score in a brothel, true. But we also won the league last year with a record haul of points despite a rash of injuries. So long as we pick up a winger and a striker to just to have 3 (hell, why not someone like Dean Ashton?), I'm not overly worried.

17. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Milan apparently values Crespo less than Kaladaze, a squad player for them. I would publically announce that Crespo has been given to the end of the week to find an Italian Club that will pay 8-10 million for him, and if not he will play out his contract in Gulag London on the reserves until he proves to JM and JT that he deserves to fight for the honor of wearing Chelsea first team Blue or his contract expires, which ever comes first.

No more subsidizing ungrateful players and ungrateful Italian clubs. Though if the send us Adriano we will pay their whole teams salary next year.

18. sstarch1

sstarch1 Member

Jan 25, 2005
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Crespo:
    "If i move to London, i have to do my own laundry, and drive myself to the football pitch, while here in Italy they love me so much that they carry me through the city squares. Then i will have to actually dress myself, and tie my own shoes. This is just the difference in England, it might be subtle, but it is true and i am a lazy POS"

19. The_Special_One

The_Special_One New Member

May 17, 2005
    london
    I dont see the point, Mourinihio is smart enough to know a player who doesnt wana play is as useless as a hot chick who also happens to be a lesbian. What is the point of going through all this hastle, the guy doesnt wana come, even if he comes reluctantly he will not give 110 percent.

If they put half as much effort into bringing Owen to Chelsea the problem would have been solved weeks back. And Ballack is great idea for another Midfielder, people are hell bent on getting an exact replacement for makelele, but a slightly more offensive midfielder is not a bad idea.

20. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Hot lesbian chicks are useless?!? :eek: :confused: :eek:

Anyone have a dress this guy can borrow?

21. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Gerrard set to leave 'Pool...calls off contract talks!!!

Steven Gerrard appears to have played his last game for Liverpool after their club captain called off talks about a new contract, leaving the way open for Chelsea to mount a £30m bid for his services.
    Some 40 days since Gerrard hoisted the European Cup in Istanbul, relations between club and captain appear to have fractured beyond repair with the 25-year-old infuriated by the Champions League winners' apparent indifference towards offering him a new deal.

22. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Gerrard has two years remaining on his £80,000-a-week contract and was looking for improved terms equating to between £90,000 and £100,000 a week,

...and there, in plain black and ....black :D, is a real big problem.

Why should the scouser get more than a kid that came up through the ranks at Chelsea?
    Why should he get more than Lampard, a player that has given his all for the club?

Great player to have, but if he walks in earning more than established players, there'll be problems...and don't think Terry and Lampard (among others) will not voice an opinion about this behind closed doors!!

23. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    I thought Lamps got over £100,000 per week? What about Terry? Anyone have those figures? Just curious...

24. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I'snt Terry the highest paid player in the league now, at least that what was reported at the end of season, simple answer, use money from subsidize Italian Teams and buy lazy French Strikers Account so everyone gets a raise to match, JT & Lamp get a bit more, all now love Gerrard.

25. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    from the linked story:

"He[sg] would still have been appreciably behind his England team-mates Michael Owen and Frank Lampard in terms of salary"