Transfer Rumors 6: When will all this silliness stop?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by yasik19, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Continued.....

It's almost July and we have only gotten one new player, while losing Kezman, Parker, and Forsell. My patience is running out.

2. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    [font=&quot]John Obi Mikel looked awesome for Nigeria today. Be happy to see him at the bridge.
    [/font]

3. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  4. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    Erm, Trezeguet is ALWAYS a starter for the French NT. He missed quite a few matches after the Euros because his shoulder op coincided with the WC Qualifiers. He and Henry are the undisputed first choice strike partnership.

When he was able to play again (2005 -a friendly and two qualifiers) Feb/March(?), he scored 2 in 3.

By the way, he became France's 2nd ALL TIME TOP SCORER in that time. 31 in 58.

Just had to fix that.

Although, he certainly is invisible for most of the match, but he always scores. ALWAYS.

5. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Look if we say trez is god, will you please stop this pointless love fest? Hint:
    WE DONT CARE

I'd rather have Drogba, end of.

6. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    Nothing to be discussed, just wanted to mention the facts.

7. sukhenkoy

sukhenkoy New Member

Mar 6, 2005
    20,000 shits
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    What do you all think the chances of Lionel Messi coming to Stamford Bridge. I mean do you think that Barcelona would be willing to sell him to us if we were interested after his performance at the Youth Championships?

8. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    He did perform well and appears very talented but Barca just announced signing him today to an extension through 2010, with a 150 million Euro buyout/transfer fee built in, but no need to fret cause Obi is the star of the tourny and he will soon escape the grip of the northern gangstas.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com...tle=Barca+starlet+pens+new+deal&channel=spain

9. sukhenkoy

sukhenkoy New Member

Mar 6, 2005
    20,000 shits
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Phew. How old is this Obi fella?

10. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Just turned 18 a couple of months ago, there is a whole thread below about Obi and the signing controversy. If they replay todays Nigeria match make sure to watch

edit add: its on FoxSoccerChannel in 35 minutes.

11. bocaman

bocaman New Member

May 17, 2005
    on about.com they quoted that Michael Owen was house shopping around the Chelsea area. Not that I think he is what we need but at least it is some action. I also read somewhere that we will anounce an 18 mill. pound deal for SWP.

12. Factorial

Factorial New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
  13. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  14. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I can see why Crespo has reasons to be worried. If he comes back to Chelsea, and we will likely buy another striker, Crespo will fill Kezman's shoes and obviously the lad doesn't want that. I can't really blame him for that. All the other whining about London is just rubbish.

15. JoshDB

JoshDB New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Washington State
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could we ever deny this face?
    [​IMG]

16. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    If he is looking at his chances and comparing getting playing time over Sheva, maybe Gilardino etc. vs Drogba and whatever unnamed striker we can lure to the Gulag, not sure that he should be more worried at Chelsea.

Botttom line he agreed to a 16.3 million fee being paid and near 100k a week to ply his trade IN LONDON. So if he can't find a team to pay a reasonable fee, and I am sure we are not asking for near what we paid,and does not want to buy his release himself, then he should quit his whining and score enough goals in London so someone will pay for his parole next year.

17. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I agree, except that I don't think Milan is getting Gilardino and at least Crespo is prefered over Joh Dahl Tommason. Man, i do feel bad about him coming to London for a 100K a week. :rolleyes:

18. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Think you are probably right about the Milan situation, if JM or anyone is reading I will come for 1 quid a week and polish boots on weekends. And thats me paying 1 quid/week.

The reason its time to take a stand on Crespo; from Marselles re: Kezman, the nerve we show:

"Chelsea wanted the whole wages to be paid by the club," confirmed chairman Pape Diouf. "It was already difficult to match that but Atletico proposed a definitive transfer."

http://skysports.planetfootball.com...e=Marseille+in+the+market&channel=premiership

19. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    :D :D

20. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  21. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  22. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Julio Cruz? Obafemi Martins?

23. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Are you working for Mancini? :p

24. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Adrianos transfer value went up another few million quid today :p

25. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    He was on wasn't he? Damn, someone convince him to make the move.

From the gossip cloumns:
    Chelsea are on the brink of making a £35m bid for in-form Parma striker Alberto Gilardino. (Sun)