Trading Day:

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by stopper4, Nov 15, 2004.

1. stopper4

stopper4 Member

Jan 24, 2000
    Houston
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your first official day as part of the league.

Bergin is reporting Jason Kreis to RSL may be a done deal.

Not sure how I'd feel about our signature player becoming your first player.

2. iride_mybike

iride_mybike Member

Mar 31, 2004
    DFW
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope that is a typo and not some whack attempt by the league to get more perverts to watch MLS by designating a team "fist"

3. stopper4

stopper4 Member

Jan 24, 2000
    Houston
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. eltico

eltico Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Stopper, who/what allocations or picks will Dallas be getting in return?

5. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Nothing specific is mentioned on Bergin's site (ussocceruk.com) only that Kreis to RSL is heating up. That site is a rumor mill, so take the info for what its worth. Sometimes he is right on, sometimes nothing comes of his stories. I'd imagine that we wouldn't want an allocation since we are now holding two and it will be hard to use a third anytime soon. More likely we'd be interested in either some of your draft picks or a prearranged selection in the expansion draft. Seeing as how the expansion draft lists haven't been released yet, I don't think its the latter.

6. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here is the quote from Bergin on his site:
    Bergin has a forum like bigsoccer where rummors are tossed like salad. Once he gets confirmation on something big like this he'll put it onto the front page. This has yet to happen.

7. stopper4

stopper4 Member

Jan 24, 2000
    Houston
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The educated guessers think It may just be that RSL is looking to take Kreis in the expansion draft. No need to make a trade for what you could get for free in a couple days.

8. blitzzfan

blitzzfan Member

Jul 25, 2000
    St. George, UT
    RSL FO wouldn't confirm.

It's their first day in the new office too and don't have everything plugged in so getting me off the phone line may have been a priority.

9. Arelius

Arelius Member

Mar 23, 2004
    You gotta be kidding me? Jason Kreis? The dude is pure class! I would be thrilled!