Tottenham vs Arsenal 22/4 pre/post match talk

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Colm, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    I know. It was rude, in fairness, of us to go to their gaff and play them off the park for most of the match. :D

Bloody upstarts. that's what we are.

2. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They're just making excuses, they can't accept the fact that we're having a better season than useral and we've played better than them both times we've met this season. Wenger's reaction showed this, if we were midtable and his team were top of the league he wouldn't care about the goal we scored today, but since it's a pressure situation for both clubs and Wenger's tactics not going to plan he started to panic a bit and i think he knows now that 4th spot isn't in there hands anymore (not saying we'll get 4th but it's in our hands now and it's up to us to keep hold it) but if we win both our games and they win all theres we'll finish higher.

3. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    ..unfortunately that is what I'm now worried about, we should have rapped the 4th spot up along time ago. Typical Tottenham I suppose.:rolleyes:

4. ox utd

ox utd New Member

Aug 29, 2005
    charleston
    I was away from the computer for the weekend so I didn't get to partake in any of the fun on the locked thread. I wasn't away from the TV, though I did have to watch with two arse fans and a manu fan. I'm not even going to discuss Spurs goal - it was a legitimate goal, the issue has been beat to death by the winy frogs, and there's nothing to discuss. I will say we played a superior game by far (even the arse fans with me admitted that through their whimpering/crying/blubbering), Carrick was unstoppable, Davids played the best game of his Spurs career (minus the sending off), Can't say anything negative about anyone - even Stalteri and Lee (they weren't great, but for the most part got the job done). I'm sure if I thought about I could come up with something - but hell, I'm happy we're in Europe, and even if we didn't win on the scoreline, anyone that saw the match knows who the better side was. Sorry, I know this has all been said before, but I felt left out not saying anything all weekend.;)

5. Danners9

Danners9 New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Drunken Clam, Quahog
    How many late goals are we going to concede?!?!

Again we dominated them, albeit without over half their team (fabregas and henry), for a long time but couldn't put them away. Carrick's run was class, Defoe's shot against lehmann's honker should have gone in and we should have won.

The goal is fair, no way will i abide any complaints from goonerscums. The ref went to check, carrick waited.. and the ref said it was ok to carry on, so he did.

Also, Mr Wenger you're the biggest douche in the world. Hypocrite of the highest order. As if Arsenal would have put the ball out if the situationw as reversed.

And to top it off those degenerates made the champs lge final because Riquelme bottled the penalty. Dammit.