Tottenham Sell List

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Harray_Kane72989, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Harray_Kane72989

Harray_Kane72989 New Member

Tottenham
    United States
    Feb 21, 2021
    Who are the players you would like to see leave Spurs before the end of the transfer window?

1. Eric Dier - Needs no explanation, he is not a CB and will never be consistent (Capable of a good game but will never be a picture of confidence at the back) Also he is slow af. Lets be honest we cant be running a roomba at CB.

2. Harry Winks - Has never amounted to being "Mini Messi" lmfao. Incapable of playing a forward pass and also incapable of shooting. Not a good holding mid as he is too small and weak, and for his size he is not fast enough to account for his shortcomings.

3. Moussa Sissokho - Seems like its his time. hes been a great workhorse but over the past few seasons its become clear he will not learn how to play a cutting pass consistently. He has the runs to score goals but never does.

4. Serge Aurier - While he can easily overpower other players in terms of speed and strength he is clumsy in a tackle and although he seems threatening going forward his production is consistently next to nothing.

This is my ideal sell list (also in terms of priority). Eric Dier will cost us anything we could have obtained this seasons if he is allowed to remain at Tottenham as a starting Center Back. Totally possible Sissokho stays to fill out our depth in midfield as he can still serve the workhorse role well but what a joke if we dont sell 3/4 of these players.

2. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Dier will stay; nobody wants him. Aurier and Sissoko will go. Winks should go, but says he wants to stay. Ndombele and Kane both want out - let them go. CCV will go. Lo Celso and Doherty both seem pretty useless, but I think they will stay because there are no replacements.

3. Golara

Golara Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Dier and Sissoko signed contract extensions last year (all of you Levy apologists who rave about what a sound financial manager he is, take note), so nobody will want to take them on because:

1. They are both shite.
    2. They will cost a lot in wages.
    3. They are shite.

Agree on Winks and Aurier.

4. NewDadaCoach

NewDadaCoach Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Sep 28, 2019
    The main one I wish would go is Sissoko. He seems to have poor stamina.
    Can anyone fill me in a bit on how the transfers work - I'm guessing after a fee is agreed upon, then there's the issue of the player's new salary and if that is below his current Spurs salary then he can just say "no" and would then stay at Spurs at his current salary? Or can a move be forced?

5. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Player must approve any move. Wages are negotiated with the player. transfer fee is negotiated with the selling club. A player can just stay, like Danny Rose - the U23 fellas loved him.

Sissoko is attracting a lot of interest, apparently.

6. Harray_Kane72989

Harray_Kane72989 New Member

Tottenham
    United States
    Feb 21, 2021
    Lo Celso just had a good tournament for Argentina and has been solid enough. He can produce on a good day and is solid enough to fill a role without error on a normal day.

Also don't forget we still need some top level depth as was made apparent by our loss in the Conference League.