Tottenham Notspur FC

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by jumhed, Jul 11, 2005.

1. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    To add to the list of 'Players Linked With Spurs By Malicious Scum Journalists';

Vieri.

His name joins those of other illustrious stars who have been linked by scummer journo's but would have to be insane or crippled to join us in our present state, such as;

Rivaldo
    Ronaldo
    Kluivert
    Shevchenko
    Figo
    Davids

I know I've missed some, so please continue this list.

2. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "D'alessandro, Riquelme, Villa, Routledge, De Ridder, Jenas, Ameobi, Dyer, Gera, Forssell, Hesselink, Utaka, Ouaddou, Lennon, Arnau, Van Bommell, Martins, Emre Belozoglu, Zenden, duo Antunes (trialist), Andre Leo (Trialist)
    Aldo Duscher

My god and it is not even June 1st. Have I missed any. who will be next, Peter Crouch??"

The above by OrlandoSpur. Last comment strangely and disturbingly prophetic.

"Andy Johnson, Hargreaves, Figo, Beckham, Broto, Moutinho, Ricardo, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Rosicky, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Pandev, Kalou, Thomert, Dellas, Grax, Behrami, Kompany, Wright-Phillips, Ikedia, de Guzman, Ljuboja, Caracciolo, Prso, Walker & Smertin

all linked since January"

The above by THFC1

Agents and Press suck balls.

3. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    I remember Morientes being linked around the time we signed Robbie Keane. Apparantly we did make a bid for him and he even consulted McManaman about what type of club Tottenham was. I stupidly thought he was coming, we were top of the league at the end of August that season.

4. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    morientes is the one that did me in. i used to rate him above raul (ha!) in that partnership, and thought he was one of the top strikers in the world. i would wake up every morning and pop online first thing to see if we'd done the deal.

since then, i've not so much as batted an eye at any spurs rumor. if mr levy, himself, called me up tonight and said "pook, we're gonna get saviola!", i'd say "call back when he's signed".

5. Rmort99

Rmort99 New Member

Jun 30, 2004
    By the looks of things we've signed the best young wingers in the business already. Ok, as Frank 'The Rat' Arnesen says, we're not gonna sign world class players. Nut that doesn't matter if we can buy rough diamonds for Martin Jol to polish (ahem)

6. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    we've been linked with those two Iranian guys...keep forgetting their names. I am sure our Iranian buddies will tell us pronto!

Carlton Cole, Wayne Bridge, Kieran Richardson, Joe Cole, Glenn 'Im Useless' Johnson, about 5 players in Seria A, 8 in the Bundesliga, 4 in the Dutch league (can never spell that league), 8 in La Liga, and around another 5 worldwide.

This must be great publicity for Spurs. Each year, our name is banded about even more. Hopefully with every missed out on player, we can at least make new fans.

7. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Javier Portillo was another. And now Guti.

Remember Dalmat? If he had the right attitude, he would've been great, especially since we now have a squad that doesn't suck balls, (the ball-sucking average went down when we sold Atouba to Hamburg.)

8. Rmort99

Rmort99 New Member

Jun 30, 2004
    I liked Dalmat a lot, but didn't he get into a punch-up with Jonnie Jackson, or was it Kieran McKenna, someone like that. A poor man's Ginola but the only quality we had in the side at the time.

9. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    Dalmat was so frustrating, he had so much skill, if only he got on with his team-mates.

10. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Steven Kelly. Then Carr and Redknapp backed Kelly up. Then he had a bust-up with Price (I think).

11. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Stuart.....out of all people on this site, YOU call Dalmat frustrating??!!

You are a Kanoute fan. He is the most frustrating player around in our squad.

We should have chucked Fredi in the Atouba deal.

So many Spurs fans feel the same way I do about that clown. Just take a look at the comments on THBN.

You are the only Kanoute fan I know.

12. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Well I'd at least like to keep him than lose him. :eek: If Mido pulls his finger out though, then he may leave. :cool:

13. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    You want to go on Spurs Community, you will have a heart attack, threads like 'Kanoute don't go' and many others and i didn't start a single one.

14. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    I meant frustrating because he was very good, i think it was his attitude with people at the club. Pleat never selected him after the training ground incident. The way he played against Palace where Kanoute scored a hat-trick :p and Dalmat still got man of the match also at home to Birmingham where he scored 2 goals in that game.

15. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    It's official!.....Fredi Kanoute will spark off a civil war between Spurs fans!

Mido will do very well this season. He has lost the weight and looks good. I believe he will play ahead of Keane & Kanoute.