Total Support

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by sweeper33, Oct 15, 2004.

1. soccerlube

soccerlube Member

Aug 25, 2003
    Gonzales, TX
    C'mon, we have to get onto the ref every once and while. I do agree with the not counting out injured players but I still will rag on the Earthquake players

2. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    everything we've been doing all season has been in support of the Burn, and part of that is getting into the opponents head. I agree we should focus on getting behind our Burn, but getting onto the opponent is just as needed.

JUST KEEP UP THE NOISE!!! SAN JOSE MUST DIE!!!

3. Jonno

Jonno New Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Well I've been out of the country for the last week so many thanks to Sweeper for getting this kicked off.

The way I look at it we are the underdogs in this one. Sure we are at home but since when has that counted for anything this year. We've never really looked like we've really clicked consistently this year so I figure from today onwards anything is a bonus.

Everything we do in the stands today is not just about helping the boys to a win over the smurfs, it's about paying repsect to everyone who has played for the Burn in the Cotton Bowl over the last 9 years. Let's not go out on a whimper in the stands at least.

If you have an extra method of making noise bring it. Let's make a racket for 90 minutes. If we win then we did our job & we can get ready to spank KC 5-1 in Arrowhead. If we don't win then I plan or raising a toast to all the guys who sweated blood for the Burn.

Jonno.

4. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Someone bring a horn is blow it by Jonno's ear for me. :D

On a serious note, some please make extra noise for me. Give them hell and to add some quotes:

Galaxy Quest: Never give up, never surrender!!!

Pennywise: Fight till I til I die!

Thousand Foot Krutch: Throw up your rawk fist when you're feeling like this!

Pillar: I am fireproof!

Metallica: Don't tread on me.

Guns N' Roses: Get in the F'n Ring Mother F'er.

Football chants: You'll Never Walk Alone