TORNEO INTERCLUBES DE UNCAF [R]

Discussion in 'Central America' started by ranciddroog, Jun 27, 2005.

1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    PereZ Zeledon is not gonna pass the first round, they've sold their 5 best guys, and some others just left..., only 3 starters of the original apertura champion team are left, so don't even count them.

2. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I dint know that, I dont know anything about the other team either but Iam guessing pz might win. Ive only seen pz play once and from what I saw it wasnt a good team. How did they end up winning the Apertura? Morado I dont know if you remember Ariel Segalla I think he played in cartagines, what kind of player was he there? Iam asking cuz he dint cut it in Comunicaciones this year and was left out of the team. What about Roberto Porras, Omar Royero and Jhon Jairo Quiñonez?

3. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    its on barney Municipal against LDA, i cant believe ur rooting for ur archrivals but who cares anyway, were gonna beat down LDA than were gonna go all the way, so lets hear ur offer, go ahead tico, go ahead.

4. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. spanishfan1

spanishfan1 New Member

Jun 25, 2004
    sweet!!!!!!!

6. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
  7. Reycd

Reycd Member

May 6, 2003
    HONK!! HONK!!
    Club:
    Real Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    Tahiti
    Suerte Saprissa..

quick question, since I really havent followed this before. can anyone tell me whats the best a club from PAN has done? or a site where I can look it up..

I see we have two teams participating right now, Arabe Unido de Colon and San Francisco de la Chorrera, none of the teams from Panama City, interesting..

any info would be greatly appreciated

8. gohb

gohb Member

Apr 27, 2001
    Result:

FAS 0:2 Saprissa

goals by Saborio '49 (nice back-header off a free kick) and Solis '75 (good strike on a counter after a pass from Gomez)

Very frustrating game for FAS. Played Saprissa even in the first half, seemed on the verge of scoring the entire second half but couldn't get it in the net. One set-piece and one counterattack, and they're almost out of the tournament.

9. ETSC

ETSC Member

Jul 5, 2004
    Re: Uncaf champions cup draw

Split, outlaw league, etc.

Belize Federation Website

The Federation has authorized two top leagues in the country. The “A” Tournament Clubs have stuck with the Federation and represented us internally[sic?]the BPFL historically has been the top league.

The selection criteria for 2005:

The FFB Executive shall decide who will represent Belize based on a series of submissions to be made at the next executive meeting.

Placencia Pirates
    Champion of 2004-2005 Opening Season "A" Tournament

San Isidoro Eagles
    Champions of 2003-2004 Closing Season "A" Tournament

Try the RSSSF archive.

Keep in mind poor record keeping and uncompleted fixtures are standard in CONCACAF.

10. ETSC

ETSC Member

Jul 5, 2004
    CD Marathón of Honduras earned a bye from the first round into the quarterfinals after the withdrawal of Parmalat FC of Nicaragua.

11. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    The best finish by a team from panama was second place by arabe unido, I think it was in 2002 in costa rica.

12. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    The Belizian team is gonna get blasted by Alajuela....i predict a 10 goal difference between both games

13. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I know, I think it might en 6-0 in our departamento and its gonna be worst in Costa rica. Also think Suchitepequez will win today 4-0 and Comunicaciones will win tomorow 2-0.

14. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Suchi Ties 2-2 in thier first leg , not the way I expected now they are going to have bring it to Nicarauga

Tomarrow Communicaciones plays firpo in ES

Municipal v arbe unido in panama

LD Alajuelense (CRC)v Placencia Pirates (BLZ) in blelize

15. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    San Francisco PAN 0
    Perez Zeledon CR 0 FT

16. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    You know what guys...we should have played an UNCAF Prediction league....

17. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    damn I've been away from these boards too long....

ES teams got it tough, and are being shown no love from UNCAF.. Got the two toughest teams in the tournament in my opinion. It's just one of many signs though, of how far ES Futbol has fallen...

Pains me to say that but it's true....

FAS is our champion and Saprissa beat them 2-0 at home, it's safe to say that FAS is on its way out. Firpo will have a better chance against Comm... but it's going to hard for them to advance.

We still can, only one match up so far.

18. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    I just watched the highlights of the SanFrancisco-PerezZeledonm game, SanFran stadium looks exactly the same as PZ stadium, it was a very nice game, both goalies were amazing, thats why the game ended 0-0
    I predict a 2-1 win in CR for the local team

19. JFG_lancer

JFG_lancer Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Milwaukee, USA
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Firpo 4:2 Communicaciones

Firpo played a good game today, very exicting game in my opinion. I just hope that they can hang on in Guatemala. Good luck Firpo!

20. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Embarrasing, Comunicaciones played like sh.t.Even Marquense beat this team last week. Comunicaciones played with with all its "stars". The goalkeeper sucked, he should not start again. Suchitepequez tied at home against a team from Nicaragua, how can they tie to a team that even USAC from the first division would beat. I hope Municipal like always gives us a good score against the panamanian team.

21. JFG_lancer

JFG_lancer Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Milwaukee, USA
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    hey but Firpos win futher proves that football is a very unpredictable game

22. britzsv

britzsv Member

Dec 12, 2004
    GREAT 4-2 victory for Firpo :) over Communicaciones.

Hopefully they can at least score 1 goal away, if they can, it will be difficult for Communicaciones to move on to the next round.

23. gohb

gohb Member

Apr 27, 2001
    Great game for Firpo and particularly "El Black" Martinez. How did he get his nickname, by the way?

24. hellsknight

hellsknight New Member

Mar 28, 2005
    Garland, Texas, USA
    Anybody else who saw the game know why Tyson Nuñez got a red card for Comunicaciones. I just saw that he was about to come in for Pavon, but he got a red card, but I never understood why.

25. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well, is he, black? :p

Great win for Firpo, and way to represent ES who in my honest opinion was going to make another quick exit of a tournament, as that has been the trend lately.

Aguante Firpo y represente!

Yeah, this is an Alianza fan cheering for Firpo.. how ES has fallen! lol... sigh.