Tonight's (June 2nd) Matches [R]

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by 50 Euro, Jun 2, 2004.

1. 50 Euro

50 Euro Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Washington, DC
    USA-Honduras (friendly) and Brazil-Argentina (WCQ). Anyone watching? Supposedly Timmy is getting the start as well as our target Heinze for Agentina; unsure about Klebs.

2. mark060590

mark060590 New Member

Jun 2, 2004
    South-East England
    I couldn't really careless

3. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Kléberson will be on the bench and is unlikely to play at all (not sure if he'll dress - I don't know how many do). Frankly it's a mystery to most why he's been called up.

4. 50 Euro

50 Euro Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Thanks for the info. I was tempted to head to Summers to watch Brazil-Argentina, but I'll probably just catch the replay on GolTV on Friday and watch the US for free tonight on FSW.

5. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be at home watching the US - Honduras match..... on HD Net (HDTV). :D

6. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Don't forget Rep. Ireland-Holland! I cannot begin to tell you how pissed off I am that Sky, who bought the rights to all Ireland's friendly games, have decided to show repeats of bowling instead of this... I feel like Rupert Murdoch personally wet-slapped me.

7. 50 Euro

50 Euro Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Are you currently watching/listening to Ireland-Jamaica? The match with the Dutch on Saturday is available here in pubs with Setanta, though I'll be on the road so I won't be able to catch it.

8. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    D'oh! I remember hearing that it was on the 2nd (the Dutch match, that is). I'll be either in Dublkin 'official most delayed flights in Europe' Airport, or else in London that day (before heading off from Heathrow, iirc to Florida w/ a mate).

9. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Heinze conceded the first of (fat) Ronaldo's 3 PK's with a late challenge in the box... :rolleyes:

Timmy was in the nets for the US, who won 4-0. Hardly tested, looked bored. :cool:

Ireland won 1-0, O'Shea the only United player to feature....